Recently beat Danganronpa 1 and 2, and am currently playing V3, I just beat the 3rd case...

Recently beat Danganronpa 1 and 2, and am currently playing V3, I just beat the 3rd case. Some thoughts I have about the series
>Why is Ultra Despair Girls not in Decadence
I don't wanna buy that shit separate on my ps4
>Why is the Danganronpa 3 an anime, and why does it suck
The future arc sucks and the main villains motivation is the most roundabout retarded shit ever. The despair arc is good though and it succeeded in making me sad.
>My favorite characters always end up dead
>Some of these cases are fucking stupid
If the whole point is logical deduction why do they like pulling out random bullshit that would be impossible to deduce, ones specifically bad about this are cases 3 from 1, 2 and 3 from 2, and 1 from V3

Attached: ctixciy1fdw41.jpg (577x386, 21.59K)

the answer to all your questions is a simple "you had to be there"

Attached: 1575835035302.png (990x774, 1.25M)

Nice blog

>Why is Ultra Despair Girls not in Decadence
trust me you should be glad it isn't

Attached: 1638236196821.png (605x676, 414.03K)

r u not afraid of spoilers when sharing on the videogame board on Any Forums of all places that you are currently going through for the first time a popular mystery VN known for its plot twists? why not wait until your done with the games until you post about it

Pikachu hoodie girl had a banger design, too bad she just gets killed immediately.

UDG isn't a very good game.

Because I trust people too much, plus sometimes it being spoiled helps, I probably would've hated the first case of V3 if I didn't get spoiled on it previously since the twist can't be deducted due to the game lying to you and omitting details

I know it's bad but I still would've liked to play it

Fuck off!
UDG is really fun. Komaru and Fukawa make great protagonists.
>but muh gameplay
Since when do people care about the gameplay in Danganronpa games? It's not unplayable by any means and the puzzles can be fun.
Go play UDG right now.

Attached: __fukawa_touko_and_naegi_komaru_danganronpa_and_1_more_drawn_by_furukawa_yomawari__0de075e594246969405c3bc35a34ac00.jpg (1400x1200, 802.04K)

>Since when do people care about the gameplay in Danganronpa games?
Since they decided to make an action game

The gameplay is great in all of the actual mainline entries when it isn't sitting there wasting your time with easy questions in a 7 minute long minigame. (and DR1 doesn't even have this in it) I don't know what you're talking about.

Fuck Psyche Taxi
At least Psycho Drive wasn't that long and required more input than just holding the accelerate button

Oh I forgot, fuck argument armament too, BTB/PTA was better because I could just hit fever and win immediately.
Also Hangman's Gambit 1 was the best version, at least 3 is better than the god awful version in 2.
Also what's the point of Hidden Monokuma's in 3? Do thay give you anything?

Yeah, I like the idea of Hangman's Gambit because it forces the player to know what the protagonists are actually talking about for certain but they force shitty minigames into it in 2 and 3, even though the gambits start being full phrases anyway and are hard enough on their own.

That's because Himiko is the mastermind

>danganshitter

>asspull in 1-3
I assume you mean Celestes real name that one is a bit dumb but the first game was made for japanese people so it was a bit more obvious as something to question, same as the 11037 stuff. Plus you don't actually need to know that to figure out who did it, theres a lot more evidence that points to her and there are a million ways you could rationalize hifumi's last words.

>asspull in 2-2
If you mean peko claiming to be fuyuhiko's weapon yeah its stupid but its actually not really needed to determine who the killer was
>asspull in 2-3
I dont know what specifically you think they pulled out of nowhere in this case. The whole case is a disaster and its very likely that quite late in development did they add in Hiyoko's death so it wasnt very well planned out. Its universally recognized as one of the worst cases in the franchise.

>asspull in v3-1
its fucking stupid but you should be able to deduce the only people able to commit the crime are shuichi and kaede. What they went with is by far the biggest ass pull of the series, but its probably also the only case in V3 that cant be solved well before the trial starts, the rest are incredibly simple (and bad).

>due to the game lying to you and omitting details
It's this autist again...

im pretty sure every single person who played v3 will tell you the first case is bullshit because they give no clues the narrator is unreliable until they pull the rug from under your feet

Kaede never lies about anything. It is the audience that misinterprets what she's doing.

3-1 is probably the worst case in the series just for the fact that it hinges on your PC lying to your face. The face of people in an alternate universe who happen to be watching.
At least 2-3 sorta makes sense if you assume Monokuma helped out once Mikan suffered from DD.