BRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

BRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: titlescreen.jpg (768x576, 236.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0DXKqH_-v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TURURURURUUUURURUURURU

*Bling*!

TURURURURUUUURURUURURU

DINDIGIIWEEEEEEOOOOOWWEEEEEWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Attached: 1572929696164.gif (440x247, 620.75K)

>every menu is the same fucking 5 second loop

[WARNING]

Attached: GSNE8P-1.png (744x612, 323.82K)

>No gayboy so can't unlock the Maria theme

Attached: 0dc3bde157d7c5d4c4efa46dc8223447.jpg (600x480, 30.79K)

the only good 3d sonic game

For me, it's the Zero Gravity main menu.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0DXKqH_-v4

Attached: 1653818310466.gif (130x212, 407.81K)

CAN YOU FEEL LIFE FLOWING THROUGH YOUR MIND

Mod Sonic Adventure 2.

Attached: Rouge XXL Idle.webm (1280x960, 2.69M)

When did this become so appreciated? I don’t remember people talking about to so favorably a few years ago.

SA2 is constantly in a state of appraisal and reappraisal. Sometimes its loved, other times its reviled.

DOOTEN DADA DOO DA
DOOTEN DADA DOO DA
DOOTEN DADA DOO DA
DEW DEW DEW DEW
>repeat for fucking ever

It’s just weird. Thinking about it now I remember it as incredible but a few years ago I didn’t think about it and probably wouldn’t have said that if asked.

In the early 2010s, there was a huge wave of hate for Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 in the form of Youtubers, most notably Egoraptor, Projared and IGN (Sonic was never good, etc.) who all made videos and talked about why both those games were shit. ProJared legit said "No one actually likes SA2, its just nostalgia" in his video. I think this is mostly due to the fact Sonic Generations was new at the time and people could "call them for what they really were" since Generations was well recieved.

I guess over the years that died out and people really came to appreciate the games because now Sonic is back to mediocrity once more.

Attached: 1612299448371.jpg (1024x995, 70.2K)

because every shitty iteration of sonic makes people realise how fucking good they used to have it

I'm pretty sure the majority of the hate only came from a select few youtubers with big followings and most of them have now fucked off and don't really do much game critique shit.

sjw?

Never followed those guys or met people like that. It was usually agreed upon that the chao gardens are fucking awesome.

I agree with this sentiment. I'm a 23yo zoomer and I never really played SA1. I played SA2B at a friend's house as a kid and rented it once or twice, but I was convinced SA1 and 2 were bad and that my fond memories of 2 were wrong. However, I recently played through all of SA1's Sonic story and that shit fucking rocks. There's definitely a bit of time where you get used to the controls, but at a certain point it clicks in your mind and feels great. Genuinely the best Sonic has ever felt in 3D. Once you trust the controls and have some confidence it's amazing. It really feels like a progression of the momentum based platforming of the 2D games.

Adventure deserves better.

Attached: 1652486960899.webm (350x252, 1.43M)

one thing that always bothered me is why are you allowed to charge a spindash at full speed? Compared to 2D where you just end up going into a roll unless you're at a dead stop. It makes "conserving momentum" almost as easy/pointless as in the boost games.

have you played sa2 recently too?

that's actually something a lot of people like about SA1. SA2 sort of makes a compromise where you need to stop to fully charge it up, but if you know what you're doing (and most people don't know about this) you can double tap and hold A to start to charge up the SPindash without fully stopping, even if you need to still hold it to get the full dash)