Diablo immortal

It's actually really fun
It's nice and casual like D3.
Multiplayer works great and have had no problems finding my friends.
Runs fairly ok but it is large (like 11gb) and eats up battery.
Controller support works perfectly fine but you can't make the touchscreen buttons go away so it can be cluttered.
As far as a phone game goes, it's an 8/10 although I guess we will have to see how the p2w garbage will effect the end game.

Attached: 1602826518024.jpg (1280x720, 129.55K)

way better than i thought it would be. i think diablo is better suited to touch controls than most other games so thats probably why it isnt dogshit because i fucking hate 99% of phone games.

How are the characters? I played crusader until lvl 10 and sorceress until lvl 4

i am legitimately shocked at how much i am enjoying it. I totally get why people are so upset about the P2W shit but I don't care at all about pvp so I could care less.

See you again in about half a year when the pve content and pvp begin to blur together in terms of difficulty and p2w becomes the only way to catch up and make it so dungeons aren't frustrating and filled with damage sponges where the basic enemies take entire minutes to kill.

Is this samefag shill-sama I've heard so much about?

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-223013~2.png (1644x1648, 1.47M)

hey fuckface.....

Attached: fuckface.jpg (664x271, 58.48K)

> 0.04$ Blizzard Credit have been deposited into your accounts

the samefag is going hard as fuck in this thread holy shit lmao

>over 9000 seconds in ms paint

Attached: 1650285642375.png (640x795, 195.87K)

you are aware that there is a counter on the bottom of the page that tells you how many people have replied, right? after this post is will say 9 replies and 7 posters because this is the second time i have responded......

>what is a vpn
>what is a vm
>what is ip switching

listen you retarded blizzardnigger. We didn't want your diablo immortal TRASH when you announced it and we don't want it now. Fuck off from this board and shill your garbage on reddit where people are still retarded enough to believe this kind of tactic.

>13 hours until release

Attached: 26033.png (210x230, 4.24K)

>we
there is no we, you'll always be alone, you delusional incel

>new diablo game
>seems relatively fun, if a bit soulless
>jump through hoops to pair a controller with my phone
>forced to play on tiny android screen and weak phone speakers
>right next to my monster pc
thanks blizzard. fantastic decision.

it releases on pc in a few hours.......

Holy shit are Americans this stupid? It'll be released on PC in a few hours you stupid mutt.

>playing P2W reskinned chinese shit when an amazing remake of one of the best games of all time is available

the absolute state of modern gaming

To be fair this is free and d2r isnt

>playing mobile games on your PC

Attached: 1638934077759.gif (270x200, 1.26M)

I knew Blizzard could afford the best Chinese mobile game makers to make their Diablo mobile game actually good.

>jump through hoops
Hold the synch button?

how many shill threads blizztrannies plan to make

>diablo immortal shills
>on Any Forums

lol

Attached: 1559025361222.gif (100x100, 26.14K)

Imagine being such a cuck you shill for pay to win garbage.