This game is actually too hard. As a soulsborne veteran, I'm getting my ass handed to me by the basic mobs...

This game is actually too hard. As a soulsborne veteran, I'm getting my ass handed to me by the basic mobs. What am I doing wrong here? Which stance is best? I know that light stance makes it easier for you to dodge but medium seems superior in every way.

Attached: file.png (616x353, 254.25K)

Constitution checked

Youll get better in time

it's slightly different. the game is easy as shit, but you need to adjust

it's one of those games that pushes you to the limits i thought nothing could be harder than sekiro but then i started playing this, not this the first game and it was painful experience being stuck on many bosses as well as on many regular enemies like the crow fucker, but after all that it's satisfying af to beat it

Attached: 6e7eac559d849638dd43aae2980ae656.jpg (707x1000, 600.17K)

nioh fags desperately trying to pretend their game is hard

Attached: 1647227038600.jpg (1080x768, 338.12K)

You're playing it like a souls game. It's not, at all.

>As a soulsborne veteran
That's the problem.
Nioh and Soulsborne are mutually exclusive games and if you like one you won't like the other.

Just drop Nioh and play something else.

Attached: 1628830996188.jpg (1920x1080, 160.77K)

light for dodging, medium for guarding, high for damage
optimally you'll want to switch between stances depending on what combos you want to use, and to get ki back with flux.
The game is hardest at the beginning when you don't have a lot of skills, it gets a lot easier when you get used to it.

mid stance odachi makes it a souls game

and as always, you're a nigger.

Attached: Untitled.png (248x174, 66.01K)

>replying to b8

some people on this board genuinely believe the shit they type.

The whole game is about dumping on yokai and human ki. Everything you do should be somehow getting the enemy's ki lower, while trying to recover your own ki. You shouldn't even be paying attention to the enemy's hp bar.

this whole thread is most likely bait, so it loops back to geniune.

You should practice switching stance more instead of sticking with one stance. High for damage, mid for guard, low for dodge. Ki pulse and flux are important so you won't run out of Ki/Stamina. It's a more active combat system than souls game so play aggressively. Later you will learn skill that let you ki pulse by dodging and other useful passives

>not realizing that high has more iframes on the rolle than low
lmao

You mix your stance based on what you need and should be changing them during fights. Ki pulsing is the key to every encounter and you should abuse the good yokai moves like Ippon-Datara if you're really struggling. You unlock skill points at a decent rate too so make sure to grab new moves to extend a weapon's combo. Or just grab moonlit snow on the odachi and rip through the whole game. It's a fine challenge but like any game with a lot of systems, once you learn them it's fairly easy.

>As a soulsborne veteran

Attached: 1433716439431.webm (1200x675, 437.13K)

nioh 2 bait threads get hundreds of posts
direct unironic threads get a dozen

>As a soulsborne veteran

Attached: 1643501171442.jpg (889x375, 221.65K)

There is using dodge to evade an attack with iframes, and then there is using dodge to completely move out of an attacks range. In the second case low stance is the far superior option, for speed, spamability and ki used.