>>600066309

Oh shit, it actually came

Attached: 1654138888692.jpg (4032x2010, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

1101.com/mother_project/items/friends_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SERF!
fetch me the mason jar!

where to get this?

1101.com/mother_project/items/friends_en.html
The future, sold out pretty much immediately

thanks, cool stuff there but damn... these plushies are not to be opened fucking ever, will probably be worth a shitload in a couple years

these tags are never to be removed, will probably be worth a shitload in a couple years

Attached: s-l500.jpg (375x500, 37.09K)

>he has plushies but he's not gonna use them.
For shame. That's like buying a gun and sticking it in a safe for 30 years because "It'll be worth something someday!" Then you die without ever having enjoyed it and your distant relative ends up shopping around and as it turns out it did appreciate in value!... By like 1 percent. If you wanna be rich, invest in stocks.

audibly kekd

>these plushies are not to be opened fucking ever, will probably be worth a shitload in a couple years
How about you take them out and put them on the shelf because you like Mother? God damn I think people will be trying to profit off Earthbound carts, merch, and things 100 years from now.

>these plushies are not to be opened fucking ever
Too late

>"Boku and Friends"
Who the hell is Boku?

Based

just open, inspect and put it in back?

Why are Mother fans always pedophiles?

I'm a big fan of earthbound, it sure beats having a personality

Pico's girlfriend

(Masculine)You and friends.

As funny as that joke is, Earthbound related shit tends to appreciate in price incredibly quickly. If fumos are anything to go by, scalping is going to be unbearable with these things.

This is why I'm unfortunately scared to open mine. I want to sit them all up separately on my shelf but I can't help but think about the money. I know I shouldn't, but it's hard not to, you know? It sucks.

pics or it didn't happen

are you ever going to sell it?