Switch thread ---------

Switch thread ---------

What have you been playing? Any game you're looking forward to play?

Attached: w500.jpg (500x648, 46.38K)

>constantly pushed and egged on by friends who own Switches to get a Switch
>finally get one
>has mostly been collecting dust since

just 28 days more

Attached: monster-hunter-rise-sunbreak-release-date.jpg (1152x648, 221.57K)

also on pc lol

Recently finished dragon quest 11 and waiting for Mario strikers and xenoblade 3

so?

Wow, you sure showed them

I'm sick, what should I play? Been away from my switch for a while but still buy games. Recently finished SMTV

Dead meme system, no games

is triangle strategy as replayable as fft?

Hacked my Switch and finally played Pokemon Shield and Legends Arceus. Now I'm just waiting for something worthwhile to play. Is Mario Odyssey any good? I haven't played it yet.
No.

>What have you been playing?
The Happy Home DLC for Animal Crossing. For some reason I didn't feel like getting it until I completed my museum
>Any game you're looking forward to play?
At this point Bayo 3 and Prime 4 are hanging on by a thread, and I'm not expecting to hear about either of them this summer, Direct or not

Attached: E5jm6M9XIAschug.jpg (3000x3000, 732.41K)

>No
but is it fun?

Eh. You can find some fun with it, but it's not my favorite game.

Why do you ask as if you can't just download it and see for yourself? God piratefags are loathsome creatures. All the video games they could ever want any they still can't just experience things for themselves and form their own opinion

More replayable.

Just Tetris Effect. Recently cleared Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

The guy at the games tore was really annoying, he kept saying "just buy one, there won't be a price drop, just buy one now, just buy one" last time I buy anything shilled as hard as this, worst buyers remorse in decades

Because 1) I have limited space on my Switch and 2) I don't want to waste my time. Of course, a NEET like you wouldn't have a JOB or a FAMILY to take care of so it's to be expected that you'd say something this retarded. Now fuck off and never reply to me again.

SMTV but I don't know if I should replay SMTV again after I finish it or start Xenoblade 1, then Xenoblade 2 and then Xenoblade 3.

Attached: 15910236755790-.webm (640x270, 2.73M)

You don't have a job or a family. Your time isn't worth anything, and even if it was you can easily download the game while you're at work and try it for yourself on your free time.

I'd love to play my Switch and give a sight into what I'm playing right now but my very intelligent sibling somehow split my God damn Joycons in half, destroying the insides in the process

I love my $300 paperweight

Get a pro controller. They're less than $60 right now. Also, quit living with your parents.

I do, but whatever. I've got better things to do than to argue with some NEET loser lol.

Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Attached: SHK_page-meta.jpg (960x540, 187.86K)

Post face, job, and family.

Evidently not, seeing as you choose to spend your time here. Also, Mario Odyssey is only 6 gigabytes so unless your financial responsibilities to your family prevent you from affording decent internet you could download it and be ready to play in a half an hour.

bought one of those ethernet modem thingies for mario strikers

Honestly, I'm waiting on Breath of the Wild 2 and Pokemon Scarlet.

>Just dox yourself bro
No.

Can I get some game recommendations? I have $50 from a gift card and no clue what to get.

>have kid
>neglect monetary responsibilities
>argue online about not arguing online

At least he will always have the "get a family incel card" lol, lmao even.

Post face, job, and family.

what games do you already own and what types of games are you interested in?