G4 Portal

>be cast to play The Incredible Hulk
>permanently dye your skin blue
What the FUCK was he thinking?

Attached: blue.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/irW4Rr648fc?t=503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck are YOU thinking reposting this shitty as fuck, no effort post day in and day out and day in and day out and day in and day out and day in and day out instead of just fucking killing yourself?

u mad bro?

I don't recall ever seeing this on G4
What the hell was it? Some type of sitcom set in Second Life?

Here I thought I was the only person who remembered this show. It was actually my favorite show on there.
No. Second Life was a game used in the show sometimes, though. Portal was a show about how a guy would talk to characters in a bunch of online games, typically MMOs, with running plot lines. Everquest, DAoC, and Asheron's Call being 3 of the primary games used. It was actually pretty funny sometimes.

It was early machinima, Stories set within/across game universes.
I watched it for the first time late last year and fell in love with it. A shame most of the show is fucking lost.

I actually have the entire show on burned DVDs. I bumped into a random guy online many years ago who recorded it and ripped it to disks. Was cool enough to send me copies. That was one show I made sure to watch every day it was on, back in the old G4 days. I still remember the promo commercial that would run to promote the network before it launched. I was stocked because 13 year old me was finally getting a gaming channel. Damn shame what it turned into, though.

I see, thanks anons
Actually sounds pretty interesting

It's worth it. It was my favorite show on that network back then. It was criminally underrated.

Post proof. Somebody already pulled this bullshit but with VHS.
It's a good time. We are lucky enough to have the full 5part ending and the last episode.

I have to dig them out. Literally just moved. You can believe me or not. I don't care. I'm going to put them up in a zip or something and make a thread with a link every day. Just suffer from crippling laziness so I haven't done it yet. I'll do it soon. If nothing else, for posterity.

Just searched it on YouTube and found a video with FFXI as a Thumbnail
youtu.be/irW4Rr648fc?t=503
Gave me a hearty kek
Wish I would've watched this when I was younger, really does seem like a fun show

Attached: 1466180000495.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

based user

>Snuggy Dove
Literally just looked this up and watched it. I still find it funny.

That part had me cracking up when I first saw it. The best part is when that big ass dude pauses then needs a second, only to go back inside and start cursing then act perfectly fine afterward.

Don't thank me. Thank the guy who recorded and burned them. I just happen to get lucky and bump into him. Don't remember where or how. It was 10+ years ago.

Then follows her swearing in a blind rage.

It's worth watching. It was a real fun show for what it was at the time. You have to remember that this was back in 2003. So watching it is like a time machine. Cinematech was another really cool show and one of my favorites. It was just game trailers but in a time before YouTube, it was a big deal. Icons was also cool. It was basically DYKG (if you watch that) long before.

I remember gluing myself to this network for it's E3 coverage every year. Was the first and only place to get it, back then. I would have friends come over and we would have the coverage on while playing games on another TV. Good times.

Special Agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve. Two of the finest official unofficial Splinter Cell

His death really was just a mercy killing.

>Cinematech
God yeah turning G4 on and watching/listening to Cinematech while working on Homework was great
Such a nostalgic feeling