Dragon's Dogma

>nothing happens

Attached: DD10.png (782x879, 1.22M)

That's why it says
>Starting
you retard

until i hear itsuno is working on something else i will not lose hope

Itsuno will surely deliver!

Why won't they just give us a part 2? You would think after the success of Elden Ring Crapcom would want this.

we've had more DD threads recently than in the past year or so at least

Attached: pmtcbv7omue41.jpg (534x546, 73.08K)

Dogmasisters...Not like this...

but it's June

the best 7/10 game ever made
prove me wrong

the start was the website

Dragon's Dogma is like Platinum Games' games: it has an extremely loud, vocal internet fanbase but in reality that fanbase is extremely small.
So, Capcom has no reason to make a sequel; very few people would buy it.

Attached: Dragons Dogma and three literally who games.png (1497x790, 402.95K)

every good game is a 7\10 it's personal bias that elevates something to a 8-10\10

>steam
lol
lmao

They also made an MMO, retard. There's no reason for them not to release another Dogma. It doesn't have to be some blockbluster title with a massive budget. It could be middle of the line and it'd recoup. I mean, they released it was a new IP in 2012 and they still gave it the Dark Arisen treatment. It's not some major money maker but it has its audience and it makes its money back.

>Any game I dislike is shat on: "Steam is valid!"
>Any game I like is shat on: "Steam doesn't count"

Why are you fags such hypocrite shitheads?

>DD is more than twice as old as all of the other games and people still talk about it
not bad desu

>They also made an MMO
And the thing closed after only four years; even TORtanic is still alive to this day.

>There's no reason for them not to release another Dogma.
There is a good one: no one except four or five Any Forums loud retards will buy it.

>I mean, they released it was a new IP in 2012 and they still gave it the Dark Arisen treatment.
The games listed above got GOTY editions with DLC and still never stopped being who? games.

>people
You mean four or five Any Forums autists.

I typically don't use steam if I don't have to and I CERTAINLY don't think steam metrics matter - possibly becuase I'm not a retard, like you.
Concurrent players on a singleplayer game means fucking nothing. It doesn't indicate any real total and because it's singleplayer, there would be plenty of people playing offline - like me.
Also Dark Arisen is a PORT of a game that was something like 6 years old or more when it came to PC. There's no end to the reasons why whatever point you're trying to make with these spastic numbers is wrong.

Actually if you did want to compare something - look at its playing an hour ago. Nioh KCD and Codevein are much newer and much more marketed games. CV can't even double its numbers, KCD is barely double and Nioh, a game from a now VERY popular genre is barely triple an unfinished game from 2012
Sounds like they're all fucking mogged.

>four or five Any Forums autists
12 people in this thread so far, thanks for helping keep it alive btw

>unironically replying to the discordtranny
shiggydiggy

>Concurrent players on a singleplayer game means fucking nothing

>Nioh KCD and Codevein are much newer and much more marketed games
Except I specifically choose those three games because they're infinitely less popular than Dragon's Dogma, a game with a legendary prestige. They're "who?" games. They're games no one talks about and no one gives a shit about; and Code Vein is easily one of the most reviled games made in the last five years.

Dragon's Dogma is the one being mogged by having smaller numbers than fucking Code Vein.

Attached: Single player game, also available on GOG.jpg (752x395, 34.39K)

They kept on rereleasing DD, first on consoles then on pc and finally on switch. Capcom clearly wants to keep milking the name.

Attached: 367500_2016-01-27_00001.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

Do you by chance post in onirism threads?

Attached: 1651221014909.png (680x593, 301.92K)

lol woooooow a fucking website how do you even cope this hard lmao like wtf bruh

Bro I played a dead mmo for years. Steam stats mean little to me.

I feel bad for DD fans, DMC had a much broader fanbase and were way more iconic and simple to make games yet DD bros could never let go about the fact that DD2 is literally never happening.

Attached: 1653893286598.jpg (1099x1080, 464K)

>who games
Codevein is, sure. KCD is in a similar situation as a cult classic that scratches an itch nothing else in the industry will. Nioh is a fucking Fromlike, you're delusional if you think people don't know or play it.
I think you're just an out of touch discord raider. Away with you

>Nioh is a fucking Fromlike, you're delusional if you think people don't know or play it.
They don't. They play the real thing and see Nioh as just a shitty ripoff.

>You mean four or five Any Forums autists.
I see tons of love for this game outside of Any Forums. Cope

Nioh has a dedicated cult following just like DD
Code Vein had the power of anime tits + Soulslike gameplay drumming up interest
KC:D had tons of hype going into its release as demonstrated by it having the highest numbers
Why does DD's popularity (or lack of it) bother you so much?

Attached: totally original GoT scene.png (2297x1299, 1.91M)