FC6 Crack coming out tomorrow

FC6 Crack coming out tomorrow (Thanks EMPRESS). How bad is this game? The reviews are pretty bad

Attached: .png (1200x1600, 3.02M)

Woke trash. Literally has a scene where a girl empties a magazine into someone because she called someone by the wrong pronouns. Just stick to FC5 or whatever Far Cry game you like user

theres like 100 others shooters Id rather play before even thinking of wasting my time downloading this

id rather xe crack guardians of the galaxy who the fuck needs this pozzed ubishit, and didn't this and latest watch dogs flop hard?
>Literally has a scene where a girl empties a magazine into someone because she called someone by the wrong pronouns
Did she scream 'IT'S MA'AM"? what a clown a world

I have absolutely nothing to play atm, so I'm highly anticipating the crack, even if the vidya is said to be garbage

I had my fun with fc5 and abandoned it when i had enough. Will do the same with fc6.

Fem Dani is so fuckable though

Attached: FBAyjSfUcAY_2-L.jpg (1000x1000, 157.26K)

yeah I'm only waiting for the guardians of the galaxy crack

Can't wait to continue ignoring this game aside from Dani doujins.

that's a man

Wrong

Attached: Far-Cry-6-Protagonist-Dani-Rojas.jpg (1709x900, 126.51K)

he's so dirty

its shit. it doesn't improve on anything from previous games and fuck the setting, oh wow haven't that before..

What is this charming young man's name?

don't care

game is too easy, even with the new hard mode
even if the gameplay was amazing it wouldn't matter because the story is so awful

Why would you ever play this game?

>How bad is this game? The reviews are pretty bad
Have you tried reading the reviews, retard?

>EMPRESS
He's still alive?

I just want games that take place in comfy cuba, why is it so hard ?
Only Just Cause 1 and Tropicos have filled this niche of mine so far

Attached: James-Bond-Jamaica-House-Featured-800x445.jpg (800x445, 61.36K)

I played it for free and still felt ripped off.

*She