Psychonauts 2?

Can any millennials here tell me if this game is pure and non-pozzed like the first game? Is it just fun and is the gameplay just as good or better?

Attached: file.png (1101x679, 524.84K)

Its more psychonauts shut the fuck up and play it or don't

Im about to buy it i just dont want to be hit with any transsexual figments or whatever

Actually eat a bullet for caring about any of that shit but yes the sequel is good and is highly regarded. Rare case of a two decade late sequel hitting the ground running.

eat a bullet for not wanting propaganda in my video games??

Kys

>pozzed
It's pozzed. In fact, all games are pozzed. Stop playing games. Go away.

there is a gay couple

If it's there, it's to make you mad. You're being manipulated just like the liberals.

Do not even fucking start with me, I'm deeper in this rabbit hole than I wanna be.

FUCK

Not buying then

sounds like you want to be told to be gay like a good little slave and have your hobby and childhood spat on further

If that's where you think the core of the issue is, you're either blind as hell or a bad faith actor.

I have no idea what you're talking about man

There's a prominent gay couple in the game, that's about the worst of it. The gameplay is better than the first but neither are very good and are behind 3D platformers from the N64 era, the story/writing is less funny than the first but still well done and the environments are great. You might as well play it, it's a very rare example of a long anticipated sequel actually turning out just about as well as it could and not being some disappointing disaster. Remember that Tim Schafer is an utter turbo cuck who supported anita sarkeesian and spoke out against GG so this game not being a woke-fest is already a miracle.

You misunderstand his intent, the point is that left/right culture war shit is diversionary in nature and exists to keep the masses divided and fighting over petty bullshit as the world crumbles around them and is drained dry by the global elite. It's a major part of Psychonauts 2 story jk the story is about becoming trans haha jk it's about gay psychic shit

I'm just trying to say a gay couple isn't out to get you. Maybe they're just there to be there, it's a fucking character trait. Not everything has to be aimed at destroying your childhood you fragile dope, it happens to everyone. Society evolves, every generation bails against the previous generation. The fact people deliberately ignore this and think they can change it drives me mad. You're never going to make every kid think their mom and dad and what they like and do is cool, and forcing that just breeds mass hostility.

Play it, don't, whatever, just don't be a bitch.

>Society evolves
not always for the better

>every generation bails against the previous generation
GenX doesn't have much of a problem with millenials. Everyone hates zoomers on the other hand

>The fact people deliberately ignore this and think they can change it drives me mad
Well I think you need to relax and accept that ruining peoples' childhoods is not cool. If you want to create something new, do it separately from other peoples' lives and pasts

>You're never going to make every kid think their mom and dad and what they like and do is cool
Never said that

That last part was semantics, I went on a small tangent I guess.

Case in point, I just think it's all a grift. The culture wars, progressive ideas being pushed in video games, left vs right, it's all a tool. Liberals might want to push progressive politics in games, but it's only actually happening because corporations want it to for some reason. Would you say progressiveness makes games sell better? Fuck no, I wouldn't, but it's how things are.

People think it's liberals winning though, when it was always just about division. Ask anyone if they think the US government is corrupt and they'll probably say yes, but they still pick a side. The Republicans! Democrats! How about both? How about a bunch of sheltered rich fucks with too much money and a dick in every government on Earth are just flexing their ability to completely control the narrative. As long as rednecks and nuggets fight, who's gonna notice everything is being taken away from them?

I could go on but I'll admit my feelings are largely unsubstantiated. I just look at the big picture and ask myself what is actually happening that I can see right now rather than what any pundent or other random fuck or media outlet tells me. In that light, I just see rich people dabbing on a bunch of brain damaged working-to-upper class morons.

>Gay couple is """woke propaganda""" and refusing to buy the game because of it
Actually retarded. Gay people in media is not pozzed or whatever the hell.

>nuggets
Meant niggers, but I'm phoneposting like a bitch.

just pirate it retard why would you want to give money to tim shcafer

Theres a homo level and it's very clear tone of gee we really shouldn't mess with peoples heads or do anything that they wouldnt consent to until the end where they're totally fine with torturing the bad guy

It's more of the same, if not better.

Ok, thanks

YWNBAW you fucking ugly freak

>reddit spacing
Go kill yourself