I sometimes hear these stories of couples meeting each other in MMO's and other multiplayer games and actually hitting...

I sometimes hear these stories of couples meeting each other in MMO's and other multiplayer games and actually hitting it off.
How common are these and what are the likelihood Any Forums?

Attached: IMG_10107742944153.jpg (551x549, 75.91K)

Meeting people online isn't exactly difficult.
If you have enough compulsion to presumably travel and meet them in person then that's half the battle won.

In the 00s the girl would build up a following of like 50 guys when they're all teenagers off WoW, runescape, etc. They'd talk on IM and play their MMO every day. She'd keep them hopeful for years while dating other men IRL. On IM she'd chat 15 guys at a time and in-game she'd have to ration out her attention so that none of them get jealous.
10 years later when she's about to turn 30 she finally picks the one with the highest paying job who doesn't look like a complete slob. She then agrees to meet up and convinces him to instantly marry her in a civil ceremony. Boom, six figure hubby secured.

I know because I was that girl, and met a few along the way. Hell, I even had to nip one in the bud when she set her eyes on one of my lead guys. I don't think this happens any more because the girls are now streaming and have millions of men lusting after them.

it's a dogshit retarded story, two lowlife degenerates meeting up whilst wasting their lives in a shitty boring ass game

>Stealth Homestuck
Kill yourself

That's a biological male

that’s a man

it wasn't until you mentioned it, faggot

cute lesbians!

I wouldn't characterize it as common at all, but yeah I met my wife playing an MMO. I just turned it into an irl relationship as soon as I knew I had the feelios for her and it worked out. Don't settle for "long distance relationship" cuckoldry, any relationship that goes away as soon as you turn off a monitor isn't a real relationship.

So this is how it works.

Wait a minute, this isn't a video game thread, this is fucking homestuck

Attached: 1651635917004.jpg (1440x1080, 104.18K)

anybody that doesn't recognize this image at a glance is too young to be posting here.

>Tavris
kys

That's jade retard.

You just know that image was drawn by a fat nerdy girl, I doubt she was that attractive and neither was her boyfriend who is clearly black or hispanic.

This is a good bait image to piss off incels and single people though.

nice LARP tranny

you are a man and will never be female

Attached: AAF2AA3C-2B72-4B53-93D3-A34C5D3F8F4D.png (1024x1024, 1.21M)

I've never done it myself but I've seen it happen a number of times. One of the relationships I think is still going even, which is fucking crazy.

Yes. Don't fall for it

My best friend told me he had phone sex with some milf he met on WoW but he said it was more awkward and embarrassing than hot

Attached: 1568081950825.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

She'll never love me. I miss her, bros.

Attached: battleswithouthonorandhumanity-filmszene-166856.jpg (900x375, 163.74K)

Played RE5 at launch like this when we first dated. Was going to propose when we were doing the same with RE6. Caught her cheating the day before it came out, somehow not as bad as RE6.

Highly unlikely and you will get cucked by some irl Chad

Attached: 1654123248720.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

No worries, I'm already married through normal means.
But damn, that's pathetic. That's like guys in their 30s marrying the high school prom queen of their time when they're "ready to settle down".