Theres... not a single good game on the horizon

Theres... not a single good game on the horizon...

Attached: Guts.jpg (1009x1219, 393.58K)

40k Space Marine 2 for me but, yeah. Other than that I see absolutely nothing on the horizon. Probably Witcher 4 or From's next game.

>DD2
I hate Gattsufags

BROS

Attached: file.jpg (4288x2848, 2.35M)

Starship Trooper: Terran Command comes out this month.

I-I cant see it user its too far

I see zero in the dawn

Fear and Hunger: Termina

4 games in less than 60 days, not my fault if you're a jadded asshole.

Not OP but list them.
The only game I have on my radar right now is Darktide.

Dragon's Dogma 2 will never be real.

its vaporware

Is that Mario Kart 64?

How the hell would he have killed Griffith when he can just bend time and space and literally predict the future?

Attached: 20220506_163909.jpg (1655x1936, 542.46K)

Attached: 1606328089908.jpg (720x830, 89.39K)

I imagine the moon child would have been the key to defeating Griffith

Just like Guts, gamers spend time fighting a pointless battle against faggotry.

Attached: 223.jpg (429x436, 24.56K)

Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak is the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. And that still has room to be bad

Also the fact that the Dragon Slayer became a magical weapon able to hurt otherworldly beings and Guts was getting involved with magic users.

Thankfully Japan isn't like the Western comic industry so they won't give the series to some shiteater to """"""continue""""""" it.

>so they won't give the series to some shiteater to """"""continue""""""" it.
are you fucking sure?

Japan's ownership laws work differently.
There are intellectual properties that are owned by companies and therefore any retard can make a sequel or continuation or whatever (like Getter Robo) but most of them are property of the author.
Kentaro Miura isn't the only prominent manga author that died leaving his work unfinished.

Wait now that's another thing. Why did Griffith need the Egg Apostle to eat Guts' child in order for him to be reincarnated when other Apostles seem to be able to shift between forms at will? Was setting up a psuedo eclipse event just all casuality too?

Attached: 20220506_163221.jpg (736x863, 55.53K)

what about his assistants though? wasnt there some rumours that they'd take over?

>rumors
user, you're smarter than that.