Valve insider here. I feel really bad for the TF2 community after what's been happening for the past few years...

Valve insider here. I feel really bad for the TF2 community after what's been happening for the past few years, so I'll share some insider info on what's happening with the game.
>valve does not really care about tf2 anymore, the next major update is only roughly 40% complete and there are no signs of it ever getting finished
>valve is aware of the bot issue and has been for quite a while, the tweet they sent out was basically just to calm the playerbase down while they "work on a solution"
>there's only 2 people actively working on a solution to the bot problem, and neither of them have a lot of experience with these kinds of things. the main force that handles VAC is spread out evenly between dota and cs:go
>it is true that valve lets anyone work on any project they want, but it doesn't work like you think it does, and it's actually closer to a high school, where the "popular kids" have a lot of influence over what happens
>therefore even if the VAC people wanted to, they cannot actually help the tf2 team since they are unable to stop working on cs:go and dota or else they'll gain bad rep with the "popular kids"

Attached: heavy.jpg (1080x1440, 646.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cE5BloW-ABE
youtube.com/watch?v=EKz2YK7DTX8
idcreator.com/badge-maker/card-designer?template=1870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if the "popular kids" think of you poorly, you'll be ostracized and therefore unable to partake in events like company holidays, parties, etc, potentially even get fired
>the tf2 team hasn't been able to think of an actual solution to the bot problem since they are unable to modify VAC's code without the VAC people's permission, especially since they're inexperienced with it (too easy to fuck something up)
>a few of the valve "popular kids" joke about tf2 being "an old, malfunctioning money printer" and that the #savetf2 movement was "equally pathetic and hilarious"
>despite valve's image of caring about the community, most of valve higher ups only care about money just like every other company, so to them the idea of putting resources into fixing a 10+ year old game is ridiculously stupid
>therefore the chances of the bot issue actually getting fixed are really low
>the tf2 community mods won't be getting sued, the only reason they sent the initial dmca claim was only because a particular community member kept emailing them about it, probably to remove the competition, they just wanted to get him off their backs

Attached: engineer.jpg (1080x1440, 623.05K)

valve insider here
*BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

>the tweet they sent out was basically just to calm the playerbase down while they "work on a solution"
You have no conception of how infuriating it is seeing people praise Valve for sending out a Tweet when it should be obvious to everyone that it meant nothing.
Also I'm sure you're lying about being a "Valve Insider" but hey I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you, could be fun.

i will forever let out bellowing laughter at all the faggots who said "HAHA GUISE WE MADE VALVE DO SOMETHING"

Attached: 1630219248423.gif (220x402, 146.87K)

>Loud brapping echos through the map
>Camera cuts to the RED base
>Heavy is sitting on Scout's face while brapping
>He's eating beans
>Scout is visibly erect
>Pulls out a hot pepper
>Eats it
>Eyes go wide
>Drumbounce.mp3
>"Uh oh!"
>Lets out an atomic brap
>Scoutdeathscream.mp3
>Heavy gets up
>Scout's face is on fire
>"FIYA FIYA FIYA!!!"
>Sniper runs in and throws a mason jar at the Scout
>"I upgraded mates"
>Heavy looks at the Scout
>The jar was full of chunky half liquid shit
>Scout pops a boner again
>Demoman walks in and begins fucking Scout in the ass
>Scout braps hard and inflates the demo
>Drunkennigsounds.mp3
>"I've got two dickets to the cum show and I'm not giving em to ya! I'm going with YOUR dickets!"
>Demo floats away
>Spy leaps up and grabs the demo's legs
>"Well, off to visit your mother!"
>Spy's hands slips and he falls, impaling his ass on the end of the Blu Sniper's gun, because the Sniper was one of the bots constantly looking up and spinning
>Spydeathscream.mp3
>Spy begins pissing and sharting from the experience
>Engineer and Medic watch all of this with a concerned look on their faces

Yeah, me too man.

>Retarded speculator from twitter with no future here let me waste all your time

>Engineer and Medic watch all of this with a concerned look on their faces
every fucking time

>people think valve gives a shit about tf2 at all
lots to be learn lots of people who need to stop being autistic manchildren
youtube.com/watch?v=cE5BloW-ABE

Attached: cat payne.png (400x266, 89.01K)

What do you get from lying on the internet?
TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1639298672556.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

>valve's image of caring about the community,
i don't think anyone has really believed that in many years, not since valve stopped being a company of individual faces (gabe, robin, chet, erik, etc) with a website 'about us' full of dick jokes in bios to a faceless all-consuming mass of hardware preorders and shitty steam sales

At least update your copypasta to mention that mods cannot be used in Versus modes without lengthy tedium outside the game.

>the #savetf2 movement was "equally pathetic and hilarious"
I mean, they're right. It was.

valve fanboys revived when they made a vr game and the switch

>a tech demo with no real story
>a fucking portable computer

Attached: america in 2052.gif (296x200, 1.96M)

welp. valve employee card and timestamp faggot

All valve games are tech demos.

but they aren't all equal
youtube.com/watch?v=EKz2YK7DTX8

even if he's not, what he said is 100% true

>...but it doesn't work like you think it does, and it's actually closer to a high school, where the "popular kids" have a lot of influence over what happens
>...they cannot actually help the tf2 team since they are unable to stop working on cs:go and dota or else they'll gain bad rep with the "popular kids"
this has been a rumor for a long ass time. tf2 can't be touched for any extended period of time without specifically someone like robin walker (*the* tf2 guy) telling them they're wasting their time and losing their value to Valve by working on TF2.

Attached: unknown.png (500x300, 247.99K)

id love for a casual audio leak from these superiors regarding this topic to happen so all of these fags stop shilling tf2 and face the harsh reality nobody cares about their shitty game anymore.

not deep, already forgotten, let it go

Pretty sure everything you typed was already assumed by anyone who was actually paying attention and didn't cum in their pants at the sight of one tweet

>he thinks Im not real

Attached: Untitled.png (317x509, 242.99K)

>expires in 2018
cool

amazing
idcreator.com/badge-maker/card-designer?template=1870

I'm packing it in and quitting, boys. I can't continue anymore. I love this game but being unable to play any maps or modes I enjoy due to community servers only wanting to run the same 3 maps on repeat has worn me down. I'm going to sell my items and play something else.

Attached: sa.png (540x464, 101.81K)

wow nothing gets by you