Game looks actually promising

>game looks actually promising
>sonic fans: NO ITS SHIT WAAAA
Why are they intentionally wanting it to fail? Why are they so insufferable? They did this with unleashed calling it worse than 06

Attached: Screenshot 24.jpg (1080x589, 96.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPtn9KzfsGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was excited for it, but it needs a lot of stuff added to the world to make it more entertaining to traverse.

"actually promising" is a funny way to write "like it's made completely out of assets from a failed MMO"

>looks promising

Attached: 1594242234455.jpg (545x428, 35.59K)

it looks like shit man
who would look at that world and think it looks exciting in the slightest

hello, this man

SEGA FUCKING DID IT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THEY ADDED GOAT TOWERS

Attached: wow.jpg (2768x2915, 1.15M)

yeah it looks really promising

Attached: 1654117744392.jpg (1920x1080, 325.1K)

You ever hear the story about the scorpion and the frog

THEY FUCKING DID IT
THEY MAD LADS ADDED IT

Attached: G O A T.png (1232x1312, 2.22M)

>promising
>empty grassy hills devoid of anything except assassins-creed towers and out of place floating rails
>buggy misaligned animation
>zero sense of momentum, most movement modifiers instantly cancel speed
it's going to be a disaster

Attached: aaaaa.png (493x367, 263.79K)

You can see good underlying game design being absolutely destroyed by automation. There's smart stuff like ramps that suggest you should jump here, and springs that hide in bushes that direct your attention to something, but every single time there's a fucking rail or boost pad that takes player control away. There's cute secrets ruined by obnoxious [?!?] signs plastered everywhere.

This game might actually be fun on PC when some autist removes all the annoying bullshit. It's going to be frustrating on console.

SEGA

>intentionally wanting it to fail
i won't deny the existence of nonfans with a hate boner for sonic

It's easy bait. People were being hopeful, and now we have endless ammo to throw at them. Kicking people while they're down is unironically funny. This isn't even a sarcastic bit, I'm serious. Fuck apologists.

>Empty ubishit openworld
>Look good
The abolute state of ShitGAcucks LMAO.

WHAT THE FUCK SEGA MADE GOAT SIMULATOR?
youtube.com/watch?v=DPtn9KzfsGI

Why do you want Sonic to be Zelda? Who wants their favorite IP with 30 years of already creative but undercooked context to be replaced by making Sonic look like a mod of another IP?

>Sonic fans act cocky after the success of their movie
>Sega make Sonic fuck up
lol

I didn't even hate what I saw but, man, they showcased this in the worst way possible. I know there'll be more to show off this month but why didn't Sega or IGN lead off with some kind of overview trailer? Just dropping seven minutes of random gameplay of Sonic doing things but with no context for why he's doing those thing sounds like a terrible idea to me.

>ShitGAcucks
How fucking old are you?

are they still using the fucking forces model?

Attached: model.png (220x246, 121.4K)

12 why?