WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT JE SAWYER BASICALLY CONFIRMING THERE'S A NEW VEGAS 2 COMING?

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT JE SAWYER BASICALLY CONFIRMING THERE'S A NEW VEGAS 2 COMING?

Attached: 1625403883392.png (600x320, 26.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxera.com/2021/11/05/new-details-of-the-josh-sawyer-led-obsidian-rpg-may-have-emerged-via-grubbsnaxx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it will be shit

YASSS SISTERS GET IN HERE

If Outer Worlds was any indication, hell. no.

over 90% of the original FNV team left obsidian.

Sawyer is busy with his low budget historical RPG game.

that emote sums up everything I need to know

Can't wait for a logo to appear on screen for 4 seconds then get total silence for the next 3 years.

Nigger, it could be anything. Hell, it'll probably be Pillars of Eternity 3 or something.

Do people want another Fallout game made by Obsidian, or do they literally want sequel to New Vegas, using the same setting and stuff?

>Tranny Vegas
Pass.

is that what that faggoted emoji is supposed to imply?

Because if you are even remotely intelligent you would realize that studio's cycle employees. That's why you should never get overly excited when a new version of your old fav game comes out. It's going to be a brand new team full of people who likely knew nothing about the old project or have any insight into what made it good in the first place. Look at how outer wilds was marketed to how it turned out. It may be the most bland uninteresting game i've ever played in my life.

>that emoji

Attached: 1643045932162.jpg (750x739, 77.61K)

They want more of new vegas and they think obsidian should make it.

They'll be wondering why new vegas 2 was shit when it releases and only then will they recognize that pre 2012 obsidian is completely different from post 2012 obsidian.

Wow just in time for pride month!

>or do they literally want sequel to New Vegas, using the same setting and stuff?
yes

>THERE'S A NEW VEGAS 2 COMING?
Yeah it's called IRL: NATO and Russia will inevitably start MAD at some point in the near future and there is nothing anyone can do abouy it. Start hoarding caps and you'll get the pre-order bonus of having a head start in a post-apocalypse world.

if Josh Sawyer’s the game director like he was for New Vegas then it’s nothing to dismiss. John Gonzalez won’t be writing though, so that does suck

It wouldn't have to be a direct sequel to NV for me, but I don't see why not make it a "west coast" Fallout and connect it to 1/2/NV this way.

This.

xboxera.com/2021/11/05/new-details-of-the-josh-sawyer-led-obsidian-rpg-may-have-emerged-via-grubbsnaxx/
it's this

Aren't they already working on Avowed?
Why would it not be about Avowed?

contrarians mindbroke Any Forums into disliking new vegas

No fucking way.
I’m calling bullshit

I'd honestly rather have another obsidian fallout than NV2 if I had to choose. I think they could make a cool fallout game anywhere.
FO4 definitely iterated gameplay wise in some respects although I personally hate the shit out of the weapon mod system and the settlement system but the story doesn't compare to NV imo

/thread

also, fuck this gay faggot. the end

>nuObsidian fishing for the Kingdom Come: Deliverance crowd

Attached: 1634622471094.png (1080x720, 1.11M)

Josh Sawyer is said to be working on a murder detective rpg but new vegas 2 is basically confirmed

Attached: 872F1B63-766E-44F1-BED4-654FDE3D634D.jpg (1210x632, 135.85K)

Xbox keeps announcing games and then we never actually play them. How long has this been going on, seriously? Like 4 or 5 years at this point?

>that pic
I don't have an irrational hatred of Trans people just because of who they are like most people here, but what I can't fucking stand is them appropriating media and making everything about themselves.

I lost all interest in Obsidian after Outer Worlds. I've never played such a soulless, forgettable game.

>journalist claims
can’t be trusted

Fallout Texas/Louisiana. Literally the only two parts of the country with an interesting culture. Plus it's stupid enough to parody and have it be funny.

>modern Obsidian
>Outer Worlds
Kill it with fucking fire

Fallout 3 is by far the greatest Fallout
1 is decent for its time but otherwise bad. 2 is dogshit, and NV is a disgrace only liked by retarded trump voters that don't know the difference between good (brotherhood) and evil (enclave)

Can't wait to see which cheap woke shit he's making

SAWYER IS MAKING A NAME OF THE ROSE/DARKLANDS INSPIRED COMBAT-LITE RPG (LIKE DISCO ELYSIUM) NAND ITS GONNA BE FUCKING KINO

I want another west coast fallout with the same tone as new vegas. The apocalypse was 200 years ago. There are functioning civilizations with electricity and clean running water. Show me life on the frontier of these civilizations. Nobody should be living in sheet metal shacks anymore.

go back redditor

Because I don't care about Trans Vegas or Sawyer?

>Josh Sawyer
oh boy I can't wait to be bored in a brand new isometric world

Attached: yawn.png (500x333, 158.32K)

Attached: 1626222980911.gif (500x344, 662.59K)

I want to see gameplay first before thinking anything about it

Damn, almost got me. Solid B8

>treating people with decency is reddit
You forgot to say the phrase, bro

it really as awful

it's just 'pentiment' the disco elysium-like visual novel that sawyer is making

you expect some modern pozzed game to be equivalent to something written by a mentally healthy caucasian man from decades ago?
I will be amazed if its better than outer worlds

fpbp

a Fallout game set in the swamps sounds unrelentingly boring and Texas is in no way an interesting setting.

Dilator sisters.... Vegas, home.

They're very annoying

You're trying too hard

i definitely wouldnt want to see a new vegas 2, i would like to see them take a crack at another region in fallout, maybe chicago and finally get all that old tactics lore in proper working order

>during pride month
I guess they know their audience well.

go back

Attached: yuri_2.jpg (771x1076, 242.29K)

Because Sawyer turned into a complete loser over the last 12 years.

meds