It finally arrived Any Forums. I'd be lying if I said I didn't do the soijack face when I found it in the mailbox

It finally arrived Any Forums. I'd be lying if I said I didn't do the soijack face when I found it in the mailbox.

Attached: 20220601_214630.jpg (4000x3000, 2.63M)

Ok

>has to install something literally called onion os
lol
good buy though
UNSUBSCRIBE

Bump

Is it the v2?

ya

These always look cute to me, but I just know the emulation will be imperfect enough for me to notice and keep me from ever wanting to use it. All it takes is a few missed frames here and there...
Also
>upscaling to 640x480
No thanks

>brings nothing to your life
>WOW PLASTIC CHINESE THING!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations on adding pollution to the world with your trash i guess

For me, its the Loki

Attached: C14F6F38-BB88-4C8B-A033-33383378E53F.jpg (1265x1048, 79.28K)

>almost twice the price of a Deck

Its adding basically nothing. Stop buying into propaganda. Your masters use more energy in a day than most anons will use in a couple years.

Why do people enjoy the vertical form factor so much?

Attached: Anbernic.jpg (1280x720, 271.01K)

Sorry i dont speak poor child

I can sort of understand people getting excited for retro consoles, but do people really like buying older handhelds, or third party stuff in the OG gameboy form factor?
I feel like everything backwards of the first DS is just not really enjoyable to play on because the screen is small and its uncomfortable to hold

Small hands.

Attached: 1555213885034.jpg (2048x1536, 285.84K)

actually, shit like that is the exact type of thing poor people buy

don't worry, anyone sensible already knows you're retarded when you outed yourself as an itoddler, enjoy your massive steaming pile of shit which was definitely worth it because it was expensive

tf is this picture

are they dead

cvat rehabilitation

Chinkshit gets mogged by a decade-old generation of pocket handhelds.

Attached: 4F1DE52A-383E-44BC-87C2-6249AE7F92A0.jpg (857x1024, 130.53K)

i forgot the context, but those cats are definitely dead

How is the size? I ordered one, but then I realized that it is almost the size of a deck of cards.

Does it fit alright in the hands? Can you play fast action games on it without finger problems?

I'm happy for you, user