Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

>lying
lol
>best sonic
lmao even

He's the same Sonic from Sonic 3

why is his mouth on the side of his face

Sonic 3 Sonic has more attitude.

Attached: reminder for modernfags.jpg (1280x720, 304.59K)

Because modern sonic's design is a mistake and 3D sonic peaked in the dreamcast

Side mouths are so off putting

Attached: 790655201685781282_4411[1].jpg (350x262, 34.02K)

Two nukes weren't enough

But he didn't lie, classic Sonic eventually got Mania, which was great.

Attached: 1633710973252.png (514x514, 220.4K)

>face is still drawn with prominent lip shapes
>draw a side mouth anyway
what the hell

Enjoy your future (by which I mean your immediate future, like, right now) it's going to be great (then shit, then great, then shit,etc)

Attached: cheese.png (1055x979, 814.72K)

but after Mania, Classic immediately gets shafted to Forces. this is canon and can't even be refuted with the 2 universes argument

Never compare the abomination that is "Classic Sonic" as named by the modern games with actual Genesis Sonic. Mania was Genesis Sonic not Classic Sonic like in Generations and Forces.

Mania sonic is literally the sonic in forces, he even has the drop dash which he learns in mania

Mania is made to appeal to Mariofags, not Sonicfags who have been supporting the series since the days of Genesis.

>Mania is made to appeal to Mariofags
How.

>Mania is made to appeal to Mariofags
>is pretty much just an expansion of Sonic 3's level design and mechanics
What did Anonymous mean by this?

This.
Mania sucks btw.

Mariochuds hate Mania though, they still haven't recovered from how shit NSMB was

The two don't play or feel the same. Classic Sonic has always played bad since Generations. The physics are off, momentum is off, the feel is off and this has been said for many years. Mania Sonic gets the feel right which Generations and Forces doesn't. Imagine "Hire that man" Unreal engine physics "Mario" gets dropped into Mario Odyssey because Nintendo wanted to pretend the two are the exact same and want you to feel like this when you know it's not true. They aren't.

I can't speak on Forces' Cnic since I haven't played that one but while I agree that Generations' doesn't get the physics or general gameplay of Cnic correctly, it does manage to craft a condensed and updated version of it. You gotta keep in mind that this sonic has most likely already been through all of the original game and instead of being the sonic from Sonic 1 he's a sonic right before Adventure 1, so his style of gameplay does feel like a bridge from the 16 bit era to the 3D era of gameplay from which boost sonic is the ultimate result of