Which studio will make the inevitable CSM video game?

Which studio will make the inevitable CSM video game?

Attached: CK_Chainsaw-Man.jpg (800x1161, 287.06K)

>simple white shit
>tie
>basic jeans
goddam idk why but this shit just fucking works on me.

btw does he actually look like that or is he a human?

Attached: Shaddai-Shadman.jpg (850x691, 56.39K)

Human that transforms

Suda will

Attached: 1572955616230.jpg (719x1012, 438.06K)

You know, that would be cool af.
I bet he would love to add a Travis vs Denji battle.

Give me SMT V Maniax featuring Denji from Chainsaw Man. The worlds seem to function on the same principles of observation, devils, and fiends.

There's actually a character in the story that everyone calls Shadman.

I know you're hoping for some DMC or Ninja Gaiden like action game, but will be some rubbish arena fighter.

lucky. the outfit would look shit on me since I'm a turbo manlet. The contrast in colors segments my body

Human who can transform into a chainsaw demon. Kind of retarded concept but the best execution of it possible. Highly recommended read or watch when the anime drops later this year

Attached: 2B0A1E44-58FC-4800-ABF9-E71541D642B1.jpg (422x727, 35.64K)

He's a human with fucked up teeth who kills demons because he wants to eat a jam sandwich and touch titties. Not a joke.

Based

Attached: AD707CD4-E876-40C3-8DB9-B4F30EB45DE8.jpg (630x443, 78.02K)

Taro and his band of mad lads should make it

Attached: happy 2b.jpg (2464x2080, 265.81K)

>simpshit
Dropped.

Who cares? It's just gonna be another shitty arena fighter even if it did exist.

Yoshida is based

You WILL get a CC2 arena fighter and you WILL buy it.

It's cause he's never had even the basic comforts of life. Dude thinks white bread is a treat.

Yes, but not in the way you'd imagine. Takes a very interesting turn towards the end with who's actually simping for whom.

>Just want a decent JJK/Chainsaw Man game with good combat
>Anime games will only ever get gachas or arena fighters
Seething

Chainsaw Man, Doomesque "meele" fps.

Part of why it’s so interesting is because Denji is the ultimate simp. He was a homeless orphan that’s saved by a demon mommy gf that makes him hunt demons and he dedicates his life to pleasing her. Further into the story it actually does a good job of depicting an abusive relationship for what it is, you probably know guys who have put up with evil women who cut them off from their friends and family and treat them like shit just because they don’t want to be alone. Pretty relevant in the wake of this Johnny Depp amber heard stuff too.

This story probably condemns simping more than any I’ve seen. Most writers won’t tackle toxic relationships where the women are the abuser in the current climate

Attached: EEEF718A-F703-4C3A-A50E-2B9684079660.jpg (440x529, 69.4K)

ArcSys would get the aesthetic down at least

Honestly I think Chainsaw Man is better than Fire Punch. I liked them both but Fire Punch is so hilariously over the top with it's suffering that it just turns into a comedy.

You know what would be kinda cool.
And Jump 3v3 versus game made by ArcSys.

The arc of the first part is literally him overcoming this though, he kills the woman who initially ingratiated him to a functional human life because she's ruining him

>redditman better than firekino
cringe and filtered

fujimoto peaked 5 years ago.

I feel like Fire Punch is really good around the middle, the beginning is unironically bad in that campy Takashi Miike sort of way a lot of seinen are upfront and the ending kind of just does too much without anything really changing but the build up to the tree and the no-fire parts are really good.

thats part of it, but I feel that the main problem with Fire Punch is how the author wants to have all these themes and developments one after another and it all feels messy. It is like he is writting 3-4 different mangas there are also like 3-4 times the manga feels like it ended.
In a way it feels like the author was not sure if he would be able to create another manga so he just mixed all the stuff he like in there.
With that said, Fire Punch still has some really good moments, it is just that with we add all together it feels weaker than Chainsaw Man.

I would say that Fujimoto either peaked with Look back/Goodbye Eri, or has not peaked yet.

CSM isn't deep or big enough to warrant a videogame.
Some shitty fighter, maybe.

No idea why people praise it so much. It was an okay concept, but the execution is incredibly bland and uninteresting. Just another example of braindead anime fans seeing some cute girl on the cover and screaming kino.

Arena Fighter Studio

>I feel like Fire Punch is really good around the middle,
Yeah I'll agree on that. Agni losing his shit after finding the guy that first lit him on fire taking care of kids despite how he was actually trying to just let it go was cool.