Starfield gameplay reveal in just a few days

Starfield gameplay reveal in just a few days

Hopes?

I am really looking forward to exploring space.

Attached: ps5-games-list-starfield-bethesda-playstation-5.jpg (1600x1600, 148.99K)

I want something that will raise my hopes for TES VI above 0.

>Hopes?
good coom mods support.

After Elden Ring I'm sure they realize they can push more stuff on the audience. So you from here on you should expect them to backtrack from Skyrim and put more RPG mechanics in. We'll see more stuff in Starfield to start us off it seems according to interviews
I'm sure that's coming no matter what

Attached: e5pelfw0tc381v.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

I hope it's not a dull ass Creation engine that plays like the last half dozen releases.

I honestly don't know what to expect.

What will the moment-to-moment gameplay be like?

This is the last time where Starfield could literally be ANY kind of game before the reveal cements it.

Attached: 20220526_162957.jpg (1100x1292, 246.92K)

I bet it's gonna be absolute shit.
It's another Bethesda title (which there are not many good ones) written by Emil (one of the worst vidya writers of all time) on the same engine as FO4 and FO76 (some of the most glitchy and buggy messes of all time, even to this day).
No, this game is almost guaranteed to be absolute garbage, and anyone who doesn't know that is legitimately brain damaged.

Im expecting a pile of shit. If I get a big pile of shit it will be more than I expected.

>I am really looking forward to exploring space.
have fun running around a 10 x 10 kilometer map of the moon

I'm hoping for literally fucking anything that doesn't look like complete ass to play

>It's another Bethesda title (which there are not many good ones

lolwut? Literally every game from Bethesda's main studio is regarded as a fucking masterpiece.

>Hopes?
Good
>Fears?
Not good

very funny Todd, but you're not fooling us
Your only good game was Morrowind and your fans saved Skyrim by making mods for free

Attached: 1653612517463.jpg (737x730, 67.35K)

todd pls

>lockpicking increased to 100
>clearly shows 46 on the skill up bar

We're using alien tech to try and jump further beyond our own tech's reach

I'm really looking forward to the crazy aliens we find

Attached: d7bkg5w0tc381 v.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

>Literally every game from Bethesda's main studio is regarded as a fucking masterpiece.

This. And there is no way for Any Forums to refute this.

Nah, what we already know about the game conflicts with that and you already fucked up several facts about the game to boot.

Attached: m6tmgfw0tc381v.jpg (3840x2160, 2.17M)

Keep dreaming

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-211128.jpg (720x216, 23.4K)

Lockpick is 100 but the character level is 46

You're right, my bad

Attached: 1637734795320.gif (500x280, 2.83M)

>this is the game Todd and co. wanted to make for more than two decades but couldn't because the tech wasn't there yet
It better be fucken good.

i just want it to be good

Attached: 1652842433516.jpg (600x422, 90.09K)

Fallout 76 wasn't Bethesda's main studio you complete fucking retard. It was outsourced to a bunch of french guys.

>mfw the tech still isn't there

Attached: 1609018069949.jpg (1077x944, 234.79K)

Hopefully it looks like a good platform for sex mods.

>It wasn't their main studio it was outsourced to the French
Provide me any proof to that claim.

>>I'm some rando sperg loser on Any Forums who is trying to imply that my personal opinion of BSG Studios and SF is shared by everyone.

Attached: 15b3c1131d5fc0cd2147694655c0b046.gif (480x480, 1.84M)

why would they let blacks and arabs make their game?

I'm buying his game day one.

A Language substat of Charisma that you can focus on, allowing you to specialize in certain languages based on what kind of aliens you'd want to persuade in your build. There, that's how you make Speech interesting. Bethesda should be at the forefront of immersive reality games but they keep falling on the wayside. They've forgotten their roots.

not that user but I share his concerns

He isn't implying shit, he's just saying what he's saying. Quit reading into people's posts to try and dump on them instead of actually responding to what they're saying.

if it's half the game freelancer was but in a functional engine with decent mod support it'll be game of the decade.
knowing bethesda it'll be irredeemable garbage that is still inexplicably praised by far too many people.

Okay, thanks for talking about yourself via green text, but that's not what Any Forums is for.

>Hopes?
Ships use the dragon animations from Skyrim.

>Provide me any proof to that claim.

Google it. Most of the work was made by Bethesda Game Studios Austin. Bethesda's MAIN studio simply gave them the engine and source code.

Let’s be honest Any Forums…
>you will play it
>you will probably enjoy it
>it will probably be somewhat disappointing
>you will play it anyways
>you will mod it for the next decade

this so much this

I trust in Todd to make me interested in it 3 minutes in, make me invested in it 5 minutes in, make me put it on the top of my wishlist 10 minutes in, make me think it is the best game ever made 15 minutes in and leave me desperately wanting for more by the end.

>It was made by a French group, not Bethesda game studios
>The French group is Bethesda game studios Austin
Please kill yourself. They're two parts of the same group. Get your retard genes out of the genepool right now.

Trust in Todd

Attached: 1653063362462.jpg (1333x2000, 418.37K)

Not every game is for every person, that combined with bugs leads people to shit on the games.

But they are among my favorite games as I love exploring

Attached: d9ebaa0c53b87c331da51600431bafdc.jpg (1600x1035, 454.99K)

honestly hope this and the shit about timetravel is legit this sounds pretty kino