Crash 4 is the best in the series and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Crash 4 is the best in the series and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.
>m-muh 100%
Literally every 3D platformer, DKC game is a chore to 100%. This game OOZED soul and was the tightest and best designed platformer since Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Attached: ezgif-5-0f7aca507c[1].png (1024x1024, 1.29M)

Crash Bandicoot 2 is the best in the series and 10/10 masterpiece of a game.

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_2_PAL_Boxart.jpg (709x709, 89.46K)

Why is this not on PC yet? Its been 3 years.

Attached: ctrr.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 291.29K)

>Cold Hard Crash

wrong

Attached: coco_bandicoot_by_cocobandicootfan91_df2yxem-pre.jpg (1002x797, 59.31K)

It's about as good as 3 and thats the best you will get out of me

please tell me crash isn't a dead series again

Attached: coco tawna thong.jpg (1400x1975, 486.11K)

i-its coming there was an nvidia leak!!!

heres your (You) my friend

Attached: 1590600786855.png (1600x1600, 573.26K)

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING WITH ALL THE HIDDEN CRATES?

Crash 4 really felt like an "Oh that happened" game

don't give up Crash fans

Attached: crash liz boobs.png (1407x1919, 926.93K)

crash 1 was the best game they ever released and every iteration was them trying to make crash 1 but feeling like they had to add more and more gimmicks each time, even though the gameplay was novel and not done well by pretty much any other game that came before and after it

Based I love Crash 1 it has an unique atmosphere that I love but I dont think making basically level packs would have sold, you do need the gimmicks to make sequels.

You just know years from now you'll be seeing "Crash 4 is a hidden", "Why did Crash 4 fail?" videos

Crash 2 was perfection. An advancement on 1 with the slide jump but didn't go overboard like 3 on gimmicks

Attached: coco booty.jpg (634x1008, 155.11K)

Jason admitted himself and the team had no idea what they were doing with 1 and that it was poorly designed

Hopefully they make a Crash movie to keep the series relevant like Sonic

>Literally every 3D platformer, DKC game is a chore to 100%
Except for Crash 2 and 3. Crash 1 if you aren't shit since all of them guide you to everything, nothing is rudely hidden from you bar ONE SINGLE CRATE in the entirety of the 3 games.
Crash 4 is nothing like the other 3 games in terms of 100% completion and is a black sheep in that regard.

There's a chore and then there's having nearly 500 gems, of which are evenly spread between standard levels and the remixed levels that are the same but mirrored with an obnoxious filter.

Only if they use the trilogy designs

Crash 4 didn't sell gigabillions so it got mothballed. If anything Microsoft will farm it out to some indie company to 'improve it' like they did Battletoads in the future.