APOLOGIZE TO GAME FREAK

APOLOGIZE TO GAME FREAK

Attached: 1650547693787.jpg (1125x1154, 134.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/switch/little-town-hero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Graphics still look shit

>pedophile character designs
No, GF has just confirmed where their priorities are.

road blacks made progression meaningful. opening new parts of the map was alot of fun. open world is tranny tier garbage.

>open-world meme by Gamefreak
Oh boy what could go wrong right haha....

>where their priorities are.
Being very based?

Attached: guz2.png (944x699, 427.09K)

>pedophiles FINALLY get the representation they need
And you bigots still find a way to ruin it.
Do better. Educate yourself.

yeah.. can't wait to wander around an empty area with atrocious graphics. hype...................

>it's your fault I find this child sexy

when will the open-world trend fucking die?

I feel like Pokemon would be one of the only games that makes sense for open world. Really it should be an MMO more than anything else and I still wont buy the games, but this doesn't seem that bad.

>pokemon just now started doing what others has been doing for more than a fucking decade

Attached: R E A L L Y.jpg (737x426, 103.98K)

This. How will I feel any sense of accomplishment without NPCs arbitrarily blocking the hallways?

Attached: 1647161363539.png (258x437, 56.16K)

>arbitrarily
you will never know the joy of getting a pokeflute or the ability to use strength outside of battle. i pity you.

is every area just going to scale in level as you progress? sounds very soulless.

I mean isn't that basically the same shit that happens when the games aren't open world anyway?

can't be worse than what other games did with their open world. Like FFXV , by god that shit was empty

only shit ones.

No, they did a shit job with gen 8

Yay I can explore an ugly world without restrictions!

So they've just given up then are are fully devolving into 2009 shovelware unity games? Oh boy.

And all the pokemon still look like retarded plushies and the graphics still look like shit. The story is the same retarded generic garbage for 2 year olds. I'll pass on trannymon.

Attached: 63784.jpg (360x270, 15.22K)

There is more sense of progression in a linear game.

They said the same thing about Arceus up until 2 months before release. They'll walk this back and go back to the old formula after the playtesters get their hands on it again.

So are they finally adding difficulty settings, side quests, meaningful pokemon/character interactions, and all that other shit that rpgs have being doing for 20 years?

Attached: 1639734504804.jpg (800x640, 160.66K)

user they've been prioritizing graphics, waifus, and plot since Gen 5. This isn't new.

The Tobyfox curse strikes again.
metacritic.com/game/switch/little-town-hero

Attached: 1654126025132.jpg (800x611, 148.07K)

>remember the worst bit of S&S?
>it's the whole game now heartemoji heartemoji
Thanks

will this be the elden ring of pokemon?

B2W2 had most of these, but they refuse to release a game that even attempts to get close to it. Shills say that people have "unrealistic expectations" when it comes to the series, but I just want another game with the amount of care that a game that released in 2012 had.

Attached: iris.png (855x399, 97.77K)

So far the humans they've revealed are a beastly amazoness, the gigachad, and a brown, freckled onee-san with notable breasts.

Is this just the SEX region?

Attached: FUMHIeaX0AAPCQs.jpg (1433x2048, 195.71K)

>We didn't even bother making a story or curating the experience in any capacity whatsoever
Why should I apologize exactly?

Arceus showed that they wanted the Dark Souls crowd so yeah.

not until I see how the game actually looks.