Uh oh $60 stolen for doing free speech!

>uh oh $60 stolen for doing free speech!

Attached: BE38BA69-F2B6-4A99-A734-C41EB3E68565.png (560x217, 53.23K)

And nu-Any Forums will defend it.

Bootlickers below

reminder that OP only plays free games like league of legends. $60 was not stolen.

>free speech in private service
kek

>You said negro while speaking spanish? Get banned chud

Attached: 1650810453103.gif (254x254, 1.23M)

>spend money on skins
>money still stolen

Attached: 1634137414670.jpg (645x770, 83.38K)

>spend money on skins
you deserve everything bad that happens to you

>goes to a party on private property
>is kicked out for trying to redpill everyone there about Q theories
>complains about free speech being violated
classic republicans

Who tf slaps?

Attached: 1654103805117.png (608x1059, 190.17K)

This board needs a meta thread to organize against raids. There’s constantly 10 Any Forums, loli, blacked, erpnigger, embeddedfag threads up at once. As of this post it’s completely out of control. Or jans could just do their job

>try to type thing
>angry about something
>first letter "N" comes out
>accidently send
>BANNED because CURRENT THING
Though it is fiction of my creation, it's an omen of everything to come.

>spend money on skins

HAHAHAHAHA

>didn't spend no money
>time was spent on game
>time stolen

>Goes to a party on private property
>Kicked out for trying to groom host's children
>Goes on the internet to complain about rampant homophobia
>Gets other Discord trannies to try and get the person fired from their job
Yep YWNBAW

Attached: 1642225746758.png (1024x702, 298.85K)

Words and phrases that rhyme with nigger: (62 results)

2 syllables:
biggar, bigger, chiggar, chigger, chigre, cigar', crigger, digger, figger, higre, jigar, jigger, ligar, ligger, rigger, rigor, rigore, rigueur, rygar, sigar, sigger, sigur, sligar, snigger, sprigger, swigger, tigger, trigger, twigger, viger, vigor, wigger, zigger, zighyr

3 syllables:
abrigar, chandigarh, ditchdigger, ditch digger, dojigger, doojigger, envigor, gain vigor, gold-digger, gold digger, grave-digger, gun trigger, hair-trigger, hair trigger, invigor, mud digger, outrigger, polygar, rejigger, religare, reneger, square-rigger

4 syllables:
budgerigar, gravedigger, posthole digger, sachin-jigar, thimblerigger

5 syllables:
studio trigger

Words and phrases that almost rhyme †: (103 results)

2 syllables:
bibber, bicker, bidder, bitter, briber, chipper, chitter, clicker, clipper, cribber, critter, dibber, dicker, dipper, fibber, fitter, flicker, flipper, flitter, fritter, gibber, glitter, gripper, hitter, hydr-, ichor, jitter, kicker, kidder, kipper, knitter, libber, licker, lidar, liquor, litter, nicker, nipper, picker, pricker, quicker, quitter, quittor, ridder, ripper, ritter, shipper, sicker, sipper, sitter, skidder, skipper, skitter, slicker, slipper, slitter, snicker, spitter, splitter, sticker, stridor, stripper, tibur, ticker, tipper, titter, tricker, tripper, twitter, vicar, whicker, whipper, whipper-in, wicker, zipper

3 syllables:
aglitter, big dipper, committer, consider, embitter, emitter, gas fitter, malt liquor, messidor, mudskipper, no-hitter, pinch hitter, pipe fitter, pot liquor, rail-splitter, remitter, stock ticker, switch-hitter, transmitter, yom kippur

4 syllables:
city slicker, heavy hitter, lady's slipper, little dipper, reconsider, spark transmitter

5 syllables:
neurotransmitter

6 syllables:
designated hitter

Name 1 (one) game.

>he replied to my post
lmao thanks for the 5 seconds of your time RETARD

sounds like a mutt problem lmao

>actually saved this faggot pic on his phone
lol kys

>saved
he made it

You can slap me but you'll never be a woman

world of warcrap

Banning people from your own property is free speech kid.
>such a beta faggot he doesn't second order troll people into saying prohibited stuff then get them banned and enjoying the tears
lol. lmao even.

This too though. Every single time some faggot on Any Forums whines about MUH CENSORSHIP it's always this.

Attached: 1452052883786.gif (500x500, 684.78K)

Attached: 1654107560236.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

I report people for anything that might be a minor offense, or just plain old good fun. Like for example any off color name in a game, especially MMOs? I instantly report and say how offended I am that my kid saw it. I also try to bait people in chat to say things I can report them for. I love getting notifications and/or emails that people were banned. It's such a dopamine rush.

You don't have freedom of speech on a platform somebody else owns. They tell you that before you start playing. Get fucked.

Attached: 1636870131831.jpg (1788x1406, 432.41K)

I KNEEL TIME WASTER AAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1649788562485.png (247x409, 73.95K)

>also you
>WTF you mean musk bought twitter? AHHHHH HELP ME

If you can not behave like a mature adult you don't get the privilege of playing.

Attached: 1646091246073.jpg (452x363, 30.65K)

>playing online games
kek

is this automated? if make like 200 bots and report players will they get banned?