Fuck off chuds

Fuck off chuds

Attached: 20220601_201033.jpg (1152x2048, 252.99K)

is this physique achievable natty

Rent free and obsessed. Any video games for this feel besides Hatred?

Ethan Decline

amber turd has been flushed lol

you look like a fucking idiot, dude

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 827.83K)

>fat jew
even his kind hate him lol

Mr. "Republicans are the party of dead children" because lefties have a guilty conscious for supporting the endless slaughter of babies

>be named ethan
>have a gunt

J U S T

Attached: hairless rat.jpg (1536x2048, 267.64K)

What did he do now?

I hereby call this post The Digits of the Great Jewish Naked Mole Rat

Free speech. Right wing retards are furios.

is the reason republicans only like fetuses because they also have no brain? Once that thing develops and hits preschool it's "over educated" and you feel insecure.

WITNESSED

Leftists don't get to have free speech because they vote to undermine it though. You have no rights.

Attached: 1629248752637.png (645x770, 164.03K)

the left always projects
never forget

What happened to this obese jew? His content was actually bearable in 2016 but now he's resorted to ''AMERICA BAD MUHHHHHHHH CAPITALISM''
Fat communist fuck. Lose some weight subhuman. You cry when Americans use guns but you're fine with your shemale wife killing Palestinian kids. Fuck you.

Attached: GGUV-DlW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.1K)

Real???

Attached: 1576389439945.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

He simply became the very thing that he hated.
Fame and fortune went to his head and now that he's had his fill he's turning on the people that made him successful to begin with.

lmao. make fun of papa john, become papa john

>literally projecting
>about projection

that was a stretch, speaking of which, don't forget to dilate

I can't believe I unironically enjoyed watching this fat faggot at one point

because a fetus is a in process of growing, potential life

Holy Digits

You already failed to seize the government and lost to a senile old man. Couldnt even stop the theft of the election in states you control. Sad and locked. Free speech for lefturds continues unabated.

The brain begins to develop in the third week of development though, user. Also nice video games, faggot.

Attached: IN good end #5 (REAL NOT FAKE) (TOO HOT FOR YOUTUBE) (GONE WRONG) (GONE SEXUAL) (BTWIMTRANSNOTSUREIFTHATMATTERS).png (1062x796, 959.38K)

and now we all pay the price and foot the bill. thanks. shit was good under Donald J. Trump

me too, man (but back then depression was eating me alive, so...)

Don't thank me. Thank yourself and the people you vote for since they allowed a handful of niggers to steal the election for a man that doesn't know what year it is. Fucking sad.

Still didn't fall quite as far as pic related. Ethan still has connections, money, and a sizeable fanbase that watches his podcast. Spoony literally has nothing left.
He made some of the best content out there raging at games and movies and then he suddenly just stopped and turned to a life of eternal TDS. Truly a fate worse than death. Even metokur is doing better, despite literally dying from cancer.

Attached: onoDUCc1pyoJIy7rjg5FClTUrKl.jpg (600x900, 45.54K)

People and tastes change over time, it's okay to have enjoyed it in the past and recognize his videos were fine and that he's turned into a boring shitty person

did he win in the end?

Attached: 1587352159110.jpg (900x900, 69.33K)

This dude has Joe Rogan and Tim Pool living in his head rent free
>Joe Rogan tells fat people to lose weight
>Ethan gains 200lbs

>Tim Pool always wears a beanie
>Ethan wears a beanie 24/7 just because okay!!!

Lol and I mean LMAO

opinion discarded

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-202922_cropped.png (1080x1139, 591.38K)

Old Ethan was funny. Crazy what liberal SJW rabbit hole does to people.

Attached: 978067.jpg (640x360, 25.99K)

>Once that thing develops and hits preschool it's "over educated" and you feel insecure.
wtf this is one of the dumbest things Ive read.