Just beat this game+ beat amon

Just beat this game+ beat amon

AMA

Attached: Lost_Judgment_-_Cover.jpg (1024x1024, 189.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mmmmmmmmiller/status/1415024625575157766
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you like it more then judgement 1

Who was right?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 596.25K)

Now play the Kaito DLC.

Are there less tailing missions, or did they make them better?

Tailing was by far the least fun part of 1, which sucks because like 80% of the side stories make you do it at least once

There are less but they're as annoying and boring.

I think gameplay wise yeah it was better wasn't a big fan of the side cases in Lost Judgement compared to Judgement
Yagami
Is it any good? I figured it was a test run to see how people would react to a sequel with him as the main character since Yagamis actors agency threw a shit fit over a potential pc port and is basically holding the series as hostage now

>Yagamis actors agency threw a shit fit over a potential pc port
What the fuck is the problem?

Did you cry?

Attached: 1649265244170.jpg (3840x2160, 607.27K)

Kaito dlc isn't that good, but the final boss fight saves the entire thing and manages to be pure kino.
My main problem is that Kaito basically uses Kiryu's beast and brawler movesets instead of getting something original. It just seems lazy when you play it after playing as Yagami, who has the best combat in the franchise.

Basically modders doing shit to Yagami Ala nude mods

>Now play a piece of overpriced dogshit

Nah I wasn't too invested in the story honestly. They bad really good momentum up until Sawa got killed

I'm one of the fags who got incredibly invested in the story and thought it was genius. I teared up because I'm a mama's boy.

New Yakuza game when?

There's like three tailing missions at most in the main story + substories. Three or four sneak missions. All the parkour missions are in the main story if I remember right. The Kaito Files has the worst tailing mission in both games, it's even longer than the last main story one from Judgment and goes in even longer circles.

A lot of events are coming up, so we might hear something even two days from now.

Attached: 1647995512518.png (346x98, 21.17K)

I hope we're getting judgment on PC too

They better show us that "Super game" that's going to flop. I need to see where they're funneling their money into.

I hope the game that has a significant chance to kill the company at least has that type of budget because they want to make an incredibly futuristic game engine that they can use for every single one of their future projects.
Why do they insist on making a game so expensive it isn't even possible for it to profit?

It'd be great news, but I gave up hope for that a long time ago.

They have good girls at least

Attached: sample_da639be5edcd0c6befa0b3945c72ec5d.jpg (850x1511, 438.92K)

They should literally hire every high profile Japanese celebrity for the game and make the whole cast out of them, no original characters at all to burn the entire company to the ground and go out with one last bang
Would be schizokino

Attached: 1642735327161.jpg (746x522, 54.66K)

I caved and bought a console last year to play the judgments and the fotns spinoff. Great games and I hope they don't remove Yagami because of the agency debacle. His combat is too damn good.

I hate how I have to do all the shitty sidequests just to do the girlfriend dates

>They should literally hire every Japanese citizen for the game
ftfy. Shenmue voice acting on a whole nother goddamn level to bankrupt the company in the same way, but to an unreasonably more absurd degree.

i really dont like yagami

Why not? I love the little goody two shoes.

>Why do they insist on making a game so expensive it isn't even possible for it to profit?
Because they're delusional enough to think their focus-tested-to-death moneysink is somehow going to make RDR2/GTAV amounts of money. You know, seeing the new Sanic game has me half thinking that might be their "Super game" but at the same time looking at it and how "Sega hire this man" it looks I don't believe it could be.

>Sega hypes up and releases big budget sonic games that completely change their mascot from alex kidd to sonic
>Sega hypes up an unreasonably large budget game for the future
What if this is their attempt at changing their company mascot and image because they're too retarded to make successful sonic games?

Then we watch mindbreak hentai in unison

>Johnny & Associates handles the likeness rights of Takuya Kimura, Japanese voice of Takayuki Yagami, the main protagonist of the Judgment series, and it seems the agency has issues with Kimura appearing in PC games
>The reason behind Johnny & Associates not allowing the PC ports may have to do with easier access to online and a concern for use of Kimura’s likeness in such a setting

Ah yes, the reason to think that is that they already censored irl magazines so they wouldn't show the appearances of the actors working under them.
twitter.com/mmmmmmmmiller/status/1415024625575157766
J&A is really fucked up.