PS5 has been out for 2(two) years and has no games

PS5 has been out for 2(two) years and has no games.

What happened?

Attached: 1639604922636.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

are we sure PS5 even exists? i've never seen one irl. have you?

even worse the ps3 has been out for 16 years and has 0 games
how do they get away with it?

I've seen a PS5 controller but no PS5.

It's ok because it has no consoles either. No one misses the games they don't have the console to.

Ive never seen one actually, just empty boxes.

it's all a plot to make every ps5 owner play the horizon game out of desperation

Attached: foilpu.png (193x238, 62.91K)

>What happened?
they said "dude let's just coordinate our console release with a chip shortage lmao" and then they did that. sony too

My student accommodation has a shared one that you can rent through an app for three hours at a time.
I'm very tempted to make an account with fake details and take it when I move out but it's a digital version so it's not even worth the miniscule effort.

Bros.. Ive never actually seen a physical PS5 either, and my dumb brother has been trying to buy one. Are PS5s a total psy-op?

Attached: you gotta be kitten me.gif (384x480, 3.47M)

The success of the PS4 is too much for Sony to skip and start focusing on PS5 exclusivity, so most games (if not all) are available on both.
Plus the infinite growth idea is making them looking for new ways to make money and they did by copying M$ releasing games on PC and wanting to cash on GaaS (also probably multiplat).

Its the Wii U of Playstation except people buy the system just for having the system itself rather than any games on it

The PS5 isn't real.

Worst console generation ever.

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x169, 7.45K)

Yup.

A virus that killed half the world population. People were too busy trying to stay alive to make games.

both PS and Xbox rushed their consoles release

Nah. I’ve got a friend who goes full force into any hyped shit and he got one pretty early on. Of course he doesn’t work and had all day every day to obsess over finding one.

yeah sure, i bet your uncle works at nintendo too.

more horses under the hood than ever yet absolutely nothing substantial has been done on xbox nor ps5 funnily enough the better the hardware the more unoptimized shit devs can get away with

yeah I have one right in front of me on my desk.