1. Your age

1. Your age
2. Does this album make you cry?

Attached: minecraft soundtrack.jpg (1200x1200, 138.02K)

1. OP is
2. a faggot

1. I poo
2. I pee

1. Benis
2. Vagana

1. 23
2. Now, but it makes me feel dead inside

1. That's terror.
2. That's terror.

*grabs crotch*

SUCK ON THIS WHY DONCHA?

1. 27
2. No. It's good but not his best work.

Attached: 148.jpg (1200x1200, 334.85K)

No. I never really got into Minecraft. Played one of the earlier releases around 2011 and it didn’t click with me. Felt like just playing with Lego but digitally, and I was never huge on Lego to begin with

Why are there so many 23 year olds on this fucking website?

SUMMER
IS
HERE

no i never played minecraft

lots of kids born in 98 and 99 so 22 and 23 year born just in time to see the golden age to watch it burn down
fun fact that's the average old zoomer

People usually finish/are finishing their degrees and that time and have to either keep studying or start working, but they're already tired and don't know what to do with their fucking live, so they resort to cheap distractions like Any Forums which don't really contribute to their lives or personal growth at all.

Source: I've should have finished my career thesis around 5 months ago and here I am, refreshing like three different boards.

yes

1. 21
2. No. The End in Volume Beta did.

no

but i like it a whole lot since i first played minecraft over 11 years ago, and that game's fucking great

Hi I'm summer

No, I was already halfway through highschool when the alpha dropped, came way too late to be overly nostalgic about.

Attached: 148327182278.jpg (250x250, 10.36K)

1. 19
2. I have no memories with this game, I mean, I played it a lot back in 2012-2013 but it's literally just a fucking game like any other

1. 21
2. No, it just fills me with a sense of dread, understanding that the experiences I had with this game would never be replicated. All I can do is treasure the memories I have of the worlds I shaped and adventures I had. In 30 years, though, I think hearing this album would actually make me cry.