Being mediocre and boring is worse than being outright shit

Being mediocre and boring is worse than being outright shit.

Bear that in mind as you try to simp for this game.

Attached: Sonic-Frontiers[1].jpg (1200x675, 144.02K)

>Sonic fans being surprised that Sega has made yet another bad entry in the series 22 games in a row
Name a more brain dead fanbase.

Pocket monsters.

Sonicfags need to realize that they haven't had a decent Sonic game since the 90s. It amazes me that people still think Sega can make a good Sonic game in the 21st century.

Attached: 193476.jpg (512x512, 229.37K)

Looks like a fake game for a Lifetime original film but anyone that buys sonic shit is retarded, 11 years old or both and it will still sell.

I'm counting on it being outright shit

It already looks better than Sonic Forces, which is definitely shit.

It honestly doesn't look bad to me. I think the open world design could work really well with Sonic's faster movement. I'm withholding judgement until the game is out, because I know that retards on the internet can't tell a good game (prior to release) from the stinky shit hole in their ass.
>retards hyped up Pokemon SuMo
>amazing reviews
It was baby shit
>retards hyped up No Man's Sky
It was shit
>retards hyped up Anthem
It was shit
>fags hyped up CyberPunk 2077
it was shit

I'm going to form my own opinions once I've seen more. Thanks.

Attached: 1651756167805.gif (326x281, 100.55K)

Enough has been shown.

Asking for more means you're an apologist looking for any saving grace.

Anyone who still plays Sonic games after this year is in the same category as people who defend Archie Sonic.

>he actually thought no mans sky, cyberpunk and anthem might be good
Sounds like you’re the one who can’t spot an obviously shitty game. Those all looked and sounded god awful right from the start.

They fucking took PSO2 NGS and rebrand it.

Attached: PSO2-NGS-screenshot-1.jpg (1920x1080, 587.78K)

NMS actually was hyped up.

And, honestly, they did fix the game. It just took awhile but these days people are always saying you should try it.

Nice reading comprehension, retard. I never said I was hyped for any of those games.

I unironically think Sonic Team took in a handful of devs from PSO2 to help work on the game. The similarities can’t be a coincidence
When the game releases someone needs to check the credits

>durrr reading comprehension
You said you wouldn’t fall for the hype and THIS TIME you would withhold judgment rather than let other people tell you what to think. You thought it was some high minded shit but it just made you sound like an even bigger tard.

>You said you wouldn’t fall for the hype and THIS TIME you would withhold judgment rather than let other people tell you what to think.
You emphasize "this time" like that's something I said, but I didn't. Again, reading comprehension.

I'm reserving judgement for this game just like I would any other. I'll wait until I see review scores.

Attached: 1637379304414.jpg (1080x1075, 128.9K)

the second actual gameplay came out people knew anthem and cyberpunk were going to be shit. this is the same.

there isn't a damn thing they could be hiding that would make this game seem like anything but yet another modern sonic stinker. you've seen the meat if the game. even delaying it wouldn't save it at this point. this was their big gameplay reveal to rope in attention and preorders and its being (rightfully) near universally shat on.

>The second there was gameplay people knew they would be shit
Yeah, no. The second reviewers and gaming news outlets had the games in their hands people knew they were bad, but not when they saw gameplay. (Albeit they did see gameplay just not what you're referring to)

real anthem gameplay was pretty obviously garbage. it was obvious to everyone. cyberpunk just took longer to let actual real gameplay get out until that leak with all the bugs.

>Being mediocre and boring is worse than being outright shit.

true.
XIII > XV