Nonstop knowledge checks, autistic sweaty combos and completely cancer unfun character design

>nonstop knowledge checks, autistic sweaty combos and completely cancer unfun character design
Is it just arcsys games that suck or is the whole fighting game genre like this?

Attached: ss_41c5b0097459e365c096ade820d5c7171b691fd3.1920x1080.jpg (1280x768, 232.8K)

Yes user, you have to put in a tiny bit of effort into learning something for once you fat fuck.

But I have? That's how I have these problems? Are you genuinely retarded?

play old kof or old sf instead

The characters are fun as shit and most of them can do pretty easy stuff for a beginner bnb
but Blazblue is definitely on the "lmao should've labbed that" end of the genre

Mostly an anime fighter thing. The general gameplay design is a lot more ridiculous as they sort of exlect people to already be familar with the genre. You could do as said but really just play whatever seems cool to you.

Funny how that image contains the most aids buck broken match up you could ever have the displeasure of playing.

Attached: 1654128602281.jpg (400x400, 76.37K)

BOOBA

Is there a game with the creativity of anime but not the cancer?

not really, freedom and creativity applies to your opponent just as much as it does to you, the more shit the game allows the more shit you have to know about it to be on an equal footing with people that already know that stuff.
Try TFH, it feels a lot like Blazblue or 1v1 Skullgirls but with a much smoother learning curve, and a combination of the system mechanics and the roster just not being big makes matchups way easier to deal with. You'll still get absolutely steamrolled by bullshit when you don't know what you're doing and your opponent does, but it's harder for them to snowball a whole round off one thing you've never seen before hitting you.

I kinda wonder, what kinda problems do people have with anime games anyways? Is it long combos, blockstrings, zoning or something else? I like anime games, but to be fair I'm not a fan of how long ranged a lot of options are in many of them. For example, I have fun with Persona 4 Arena, but there's so many characters with moves that are fast, have disjointed range, and are very hard to punish, like Mitsuru's 5a or Yu's 5b.

not enough nine doujins

Yes, and that was what made them good.
Nowadays it's all simple shit for retards so just go play strive like the rest of the babies.

>I kinda wonder, what kinda problems do people have with anime games anyways?
them being "too anime", literally any reasoning they give will loop back to that
westoids were a mistake

>Try TFH
>Go into lobby with actual people
>Not allowed to play
>No beginners
>It's just anime bullshit but the rounds end faster and better netcode
Eh...

The only anime game I've ever enjoyed is GBVS, try that lol

So anyone wanna play some BBCF?

I have just the game for you, you can learn 99% of bnbs in 5 minutes or your money back guaranteed, you can air block for free and the everyone dies in 2 hits because we wouldn't want people to """"watch cutscenes""" when they got hit or god forbid defend against anything that isn't strike/throw

Attached: guiltygearstrive-logo.jpg (1936x729, 81.97K)

Blazblue is fucking insane. There's like 30 characters and all of them have their own unique brand of gimmick bullshit. Everyone's got their own nonsense that you have to know about and if you haven't been playing for years you're gonna get dumpstered. This is the case with a lot of fighting games, but it's especially crazy with Blazblue.

Blazblue is just hard as fuck to pick up if you are a total newbie because its so developed (same thing with +R). Not as much if you have half a braincell or prior fg experience though

Play strive if you want casual shit that requires zero brain cells

"""no drip"""