What's your groundbreaking horror game idea?

what's your groundbreaking horror game idea?

Attached: tenor.png (1033x579, 447.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44n4J8XCzms
youtube.com/watch?v=LaZqV0o7EW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This part but is the whole game

Attached: HELP.jpg (1920x1080, 212.29K)

Are zoomers the most baseline normalfag generation ever? I know boomers had ubiquitous shit like Cronkite, but they were railroaded into it due to limited options. Zoomers actually choose to all have identical interests and tastes.

jumpscares

what is this?

>Zoomers actually choose to all have identical interests and tastes
They really didn't. You've convinced yourself of this because your primary knowledge of that geberation is stereotyping from Any Forums.

one million dollar idea
youtu.be/44n4J8XCzms

the actual bad guy....... was you all along!!!

A friend of you invites you over to his house.
He says it's urgent, in fact it is so urgent that it can't wait, you need to come to his place at 8AM, right after he's done with his night shift (he's a doctor).
Reluctantly, you go over to his house.
Everything seems normal, except... Your friend is hyped up for some reason.
He points at a huge barf-bag which is sitting on his kitchen table
> dude, one of my patients died. His wife was crying like crazy but was still thankful for all of my help trying to save her husband. She said I deserved this...
You look into the barf bag.
It is a PlayStation 5™! It's clearly used since it didn't come in its original packaging but holy shit, it looks brand new... And he got it for free.
> Come on, let's plug it in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your friend plugs the PS5 into his TV, you both sit down and go through the setup screen, excited to finally start playing some games.
Then, you are on the home screen. The familiar ambient tune starts playing.
But at that moment you realized... Something's wrong. Something doesn't feel right...
> W-well buddy, let's... Let's play some games...
Then it struck you, but before you could react the ambient tune of the home screen starts warping and increasing in volume.
Your eardrums burst, blood spills everywhere. You both scream in agony.
But before you could run out of the room to safety, the PlayStation 5™ starts to crack open. First it was just a tiny crack that formed, but it quickly split the gigantic console in half.
As the two halves fall to the sides, you realize nothing was inside the console.
No, it wasn't just empty, there as NOTHING in it.
A void. A black hole.
And as you see the black hole, you are already being sucked up into the endless black nothingness while your body starts to turn into spaghetti. You feel all your bones cracking and breaking, your body gets noodle'd to hell, you feel your brain getting squeezes and stretched.
Complete agony.

That was the end of our world.

Attached: stretchblackhole.png (670x409, 219.97K)

SMT3 Nocturne, Dante's chase sequence somewhere around mid-game I think, his song just begins playing when he's in the same room as you and begins looking for you, when he finds you he chases you down and begins shooting you. If he manages to catch you he'll force you into battle, do an AOE move and fuck up your HP, then he runs away to do the same thing again until you're dead or you get to the end.

obvious replacement

Attached: 1643063352665.jpg (618x496, 34.21K)

Getting hunted by trannies and liberals

mobile game release from china only used to spy on you and curate online algorithms so you eventually kill yourself.

blue whale arg
or other args that were just as heinious.

demon summoning simulator

a game where you can choose a side to play based off of that recent case where some dudes ex wife took custody of his child and was grooming him as a trans kid and there was courts involved

or maybe something like yoshis island but instead of goombas carrying baby mario away its trannys and libtards

Attached: 1648853682103.gif (413x498, 3.56M)

where's the gameplay? this sucks.

the tartar steppe but a game
the existential horror will kill you by the end ( or make you happy if your an existentialist weirdo )

>Dead space style gameplay but with demons possession instead, like Event Horizon with the retard-tier hypersexual violence of Crossed
>Statistically random encounters with survivors throughout the games, one playthrough could be laughable easy while another could just be room after room of murder rapists
>No way to get used to any traps or jump scares because of that
>Bosses themed on the seven deadly sins
>Main cast allies are killed by or turned into bosses until it gets down to you and one female ally
>Only boss archetype left is Lust
>Perspective shifts at the final boss and instead of her turning into the final boss the player character turns out to be Lust
It's ground breaking because of how stupid and trite it is, but I guarantee someone would laud it. Also, a limb based damage system, if you're crippled but not killed you have to sit through an unskipable thirty minute pre rendered cutscene of the player being raped to death.

>tartar steppe
Imagine the smell

anime girls.... BUT mentally unsound, gameplay is cutesy until some shitty transition, totez not an overplayed concept you guys

Attached: unknown-6.png (640x480, 126.13K)

so its like that catherine game but instead the viduals and audio are super disturbing orthoschizo shit
if you lose the malware makes the jesus prayer player on your computer audio permantley

Attached: The_Ladder_of_Divine_Ascent_Monastery_of_St_Catherine_Sinai_12th_century.jpg (1480x2119, 2.52M)

A European company establishes a trading outpost on the foot of Africa. They make money and leave, they leave you in Africa all alone.

Poor little Dutch boy

So do you still just die before the big confrontation?

>groundbreaking horror game idea
If you die in the game you die in real life.

you could have the battle sounds play as the stars warp into the twisted shapes. constellations. soldiers massacre's each other as the light fades.
idk sounds more like those depression core terminal disease indie games desu
though the pointless deaths though his life could be psychological

based

What's even the point of this? Can you win? Every video I've seen is just the player getting chased with seemingly no way to win.

making this guy finish his game or someone else do something like it, i was so hyped but he went crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=LaZqV0o7EW4

i think the point is the thrill of the chase.

remastering "Homeworld Cataclysm"

monstergirls chase you in the forest
the catch? the mc has no dick

Reverse horror game where you play as a cartoon ghost whose job was to haunt kids but then in the later part you encounter a disturbing person and have to run away from him

oh yeah whatever happened to thi...
>2013
what the fuck it's been that long? is this project dead?