Nintendodom

I'm going to buy a Nintendo Switch in January 2023.
What games should I buy with it?

Attached: Nintendo.png (1920x640, 19.11K)

Whichever you think look fun

breath of the wild

I like the look of non-violent platformers or similar games like Splatoon, Mario, Zelda, Endless Ocean...
There definitely seems to be much choice.

Cool, buy those then.

You are quite the unhelpful, smarmy little prick, aren't you. I'd like to torture and rape you beyond repair.

None, save your money and buy a PS5, it has a better library then the shitch

lol

Attached: 1654126061315.jpg (1080x1685, 187.73K)

thank you user that made me audibly laugh

Y I K E S

Uh...Sonybros?????
What happened?????

Attached: ps5only.png (696x275, 10.9K)

Mario
Zelda
Metroid
Pokemon

It's fucking Over...

Thanks, real original, bud.

No games?

Cruis'n Blast.

Well, he is right.

He missed out Splatoon. He's an incel retard.

try waiting till end of next week, direct happens and then you can decide for yourself whats worth getting.

If there's one thing you can't go wrong with on a Nintendo system, it's some good old bingshit.
Mario Maker 2 is past its prime by a good 3 years, but its still good for a shitton of well made levels of different skills and types, plus its story mode is basically a new 2D Mario since its just 100 levels Nintendo made with the system.
If you prefer a whole ass game out the box New Soup U is generic as fuck but competently made, as are all NSMB games. Would recommend getting on sale/second hand.
>Endless Ocean
I'd also pitch Clubhouse Games myself. It's a minigame collection of board/card games that's actually really well made to where you don't need to touch another one on the eShop ever again. Not as charming/classy as the original DS game by Agenda, but NDcube still did a damn good job.

Can you play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on the Switch?

Why are you going to wait so long?

Why would you buy a switch 1 year before its successor comes out?

Just wait at this point

Just skyrim, and blades.

Sad.

I've sworn off video games until 2023, as soon as it dawns I'm going to play all the games I've been dying to for so long. :)
I'm also going to stop touching my penis.