Alice

This any good on pc?
Do I need to play the first?

Attached: images - 2022-06-02T093427.853.jpg (220x310, 20.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645862676
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so dark and edgy

no and no
the original isn't good either but it's better

Played it last year for the first time. Really cool game, played it on pc with a controller I think.

Didn't even try the original because it feels like it hasn't aged well

if you have the right version it comes with the first game which is pretty great unless you have clunkiness brain disease.

Playing the first is highly recommended, I think is "legal" to pirate since it isn't sold anywhere nowadays.

The last level drags on forever, well, the second to last, I don't understand why they didn't just cut that level and put the rest of the stuff on the train level which is only a straight hallway with cutscenes before the final boss.

My sister wants it and I'm a sucker for her so I'll buy it. I heard it comes with the first game locked that you can play by patching the game, that true?

Did you drink her pee

asking the real questions

None of your business

Not sure about the first game being always packed in.

The steam version?

YOU NEED to play the first and throw away that piece of shit in the OP pic and forget that it exists.

I'll take that as a yes
How was it

>McGee had a number of stepfathers when growing up until his mother finally settled into a relationship with a transgender woman. When McGee was sixteen, he came home from school and found his house empty and abandoned; the only things left were his bed, his books, his clothes and his Commodore 64 computer. His mother had sold the house to pay for two plane tickets and the fee for her girlfriend's gender confirmation surgery, leaving him on his own. He packed up his computer, dropped out of high school and took a variety of odd jobs, finally settling on a Volkswagen repair shop.

Attached: American_McGee_--_8_November_2004.jpg (936x1199, 146.14K)

My experience has been: Enjoy the unfixable DRM that renders the game unplayable after a few hours.

I have the steam version, but I am not sure if the first game comes with it, or you have to claim it through origin maybe.

Source?
Explain?

That’s horrible. What’s wrong with women?

there's a guide for it in the steam discussion for the game

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645862676

It's pretty creative in my opinion but if that doesn't do enough for you I doubt you'll finish it like me. I played this and the sequel and despite really liking LOOKING at it for both games I burned out slightly after halfway through. The first is probably a better experience though despite looking worse if that matters.

Attached: 1622666166438.png (1286x788, 897.53K)

FUCK Alice