The Blades are wise not to trust me. Onikaan ni ov. I would not trust another Dovah

>The Blades are wise not to trust me. Onikaan ni ov. I would not trust another Dovah.

Attached: paarthy.jpg (1280x720, 363.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7l0Rq9E8MY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck the dragon

>Zin krif horvut se suleyk. What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

DELETE THIS

You cannot fathom how much of a fuck I don't give about what the blades think.

Don't mind if I do.

Attached: 1652914210043.jpg (700x1002, 341.93K)

I always sided with Paarthy solely because he's way less of a cunt than Delphine.

> Even better is to sucker some human into doing my dirty work then waiting for him to die so I can take over. Oh shit did I say that part out loud? Haha you can't trust me on that one everything else before that is totally true.

That's literally a conspiracy theory and you know it, there is nothing to support this.

There is enough evidence in game to support that argument.

Yeah, he's evil and is going to doom humanity when I die.
So? Not my problem.

I would like to see such evidence

Every single faction in Skyrim is just a bunch of mentally impaired oversized children who are literally uncapable of doing anything other than nagging the MC into doing their job for them. The ancient Blades were invincible Akaviri dragon hunters who only surrendered to Reman. The nu-blades in skyrim are just a washed up tavern whore and an old cuckold sitting on their asses.

Attached: 1623688795949.jpg (974x1327, 117.17K)

>Ah, zemah viinak. An acceptable answer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7l0Rq9E8MY

Attached: paarthurnax.jpg (1192x670, 88.53K)

>"you have to kill him cause he will become evil!"
>meanwhile im playing as an evil character
great game

I will tell you this now, Dragon. I hold no ill sentiment toward you. Your guidance and teaching have proved irreplaceable and worthy. However, I feel you knew this day would come. The age of Dragons is over. It died many ages ago; but for these brief moments, like the tiniest spark in the darkest abyss, you would have resurrected the age of Dragons like any flame. Driven by your own nature. Alduin has been slain. Your brothers and sisters, the same. You may join them willingly, as the last, or you may fight like the proud, strong Dragon I know you are. I've said it once, and I will say it again.

The age of Dragons is over.

Attached: Cubone.jpg (500x670, 66.27K)

Pretty based roleplay, your character seems like a cool guy user.

Does the blade even know that the dragonborn is basically a dragon larping as a human?

>"The next world will have to look after itself"

Kino

Nah, the Blades died as soon as Jauffre/Hero of Daggerfall died later on after the events of oblivion.

>swear allegiance to every daedras and get their artifacts
>once death come take me away dab on them and go back to the literal schizo
out fucking skilled

Attached: 1583324406111.png (1389x794, 66.09K)

>waiting for him to die
The dragonborn won't die.
He will probably grand immortality by Hermaeus Mora and become Akatosh eternal janny.

be granted

>once death comes
ngmi

Attached: lich.jpg (1920x1080, 858.93K)