Tomorrow FFXVI

hype trailer coming

Attached: xa93pbX.jpg (1352x684, 732.43K)

oh shit

If it's the "FINAL" fantasy why are there 16 of them?

Square enix's management is so bad that every new Final Fantasy may be the last at any given time.

Not until tgs at the earliest

>EGS
knowing how retarded SE are this seems inevitable

Attached: 1640484595239.jpg (622x601, 34.85K)

fake

they're actually not that retarded, they've only released the Nomura-adjacent games as EGS exclusives while other games like Forspoken, Babylon's Fall, the pixel remasters, Nier, the Mana remakes/remasters, and Yoko Taro's weird card games all released on Steam

This will be the first FF I won't buy at launch because I'm not buying a PS5 any time soon. I only got a Pro and a shit gaming laptop from 2013.

Look at the bright side folks.
Timmy already paid for our copies, and EGS games don't get Denuvo, so we won't have to worry about egomaniac closet tranny.

>tim paid for my copy so I don't have to fork out money for a nogames 5
I once again have to kneel

final fantasy is the hydra of the videogames.
you cut a sequel and 2 sidestories take its place

Attached: 1652761279538.jpg (1280x1920, 748.68K)

Don't worry yoshiP got this covered

this game won't be as bad as ffxv because I feel like it's going to be funny bad from SE trying too hard to appeal to western audiences, meanwhile based ffxiv is out here doing whatever it wants and only really making sure western audiences can understand the text

what's the budget manager going to do

he is in the directive board

Manage to budget it into steam

>1 week before Pokemon S/V
doa

There was a time where I would have kneeled to this man.
But that time has passed.

Attached: 1652024570883.gif (320x283, 2.29M)

What's tomorrow?

And will get outvoted

Free game nice!

everyone in square fear him

Could actually sell really well if it comes out in november.

Literally nothing is coming out, nothing from first party nor from third party.

you will always kneel to our japanese overlord
they will one day reign supreme once again
the western fags will be cancelled beyond repair
only the strong japanese men will survive

the only one they fear is nomura
very quiet but very powerful

>only really making sure western audiences can understand the text
[insert Urianger dialogue here]

This thread has been up for 25 minutes and none of you faggots have proven OP's pic is a fake. I'm not going to spend the next 24 hours waiting around for more leaks. Prove this shit fake so I can spend the next day in peace.

Attached: 1635280098130.png (406x443, 207.18K)

State of Play. user are you living under a rock?

the proof is that it won't be an EGS exclusive, see

he's not THAT hard to understand if you actually take time to think about what he's saying.

Based Koji making ESLs and amerimutts SEETHE

Attached: 1642653299164.png (1907x1075, 1.5M)

Don't worry user, i doubt this shit will be much of an improvement graphic wise compared to FF7R and that game ran great on ps4 pro. They would lose so much money if they didn't make it run on ps4. 100% OP's picture is fake.

Based Koji making illiterate burgers actually read.

[insert buoyant copypasta here]

Will Larboard make an appearance in FFXVI?

Get fucked, Nintendie faggot. S/V will be an even bigger shitshow than Sword and Shield. FFXVI is pushing RPGS to not be shit again, with actual game play and next gen graphics, rather than recycled money printing bullshit from five generations ago on hardware that is two generations out of date.

Only a truly deluded fanboy could look at the new pokemon designs and be anything other than disgusted and apathetic.

all of Omega Ultimate's mechanics will be increasingly more obscure nautical terminology

>it won't be an EGS exclusive
Source or fake. Yoko Taro is not involved with FFXVI faggot.

>next gen graphics
ps3 graphics are not next gen

>CBU3 still a leaky ship

Attached: 1558552446174.jpg (1052x966, 205.74K)

even I know what the fuck urianger is saying at any given moment I'm a thirdie shitskin

Nomura isn't either, which is the marker for an EGS exclusive Squeenix game.

based koji

Attached: Koji Fox.png (236x234, 105.67K)

There’s no point arguing with Pokémon fans, they’re beaten wives. Literal fucking retards.

Are you not?

Attached: 1621197446654.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

Is there really an overlap between Pokemon/FF fans? Aren't most Pokemon players literal children?

>Third-world graffix nigger
You’re like one of those NPC’s on the comments section on YouTube for the trailer of a new game
>MUH PS3 GRAPHICS
Nigger you literally live in a PS3 graphics fucking country blind faggot

>he doesnt know that third worlders have a better literacy than Americans (without any hint of irony or shitposting.)

>S/V will be an even bigger shitshow than Sword and Shield
Yeah man second highest sales in the entire series only being beaten by Red/Blue/Green and the 5th highest selling game on switch of all time sure is a shitshow.
I'm not even particularly a fan of the series anymore, as I've long outgrown it, but releasing your game anywhere near the time of a new mainline pokemon game releasing is suicide.

>ps3 graphics are not next gen
thats true because ps3 grafix are soul and modern mocap shit are not

FFKINO IS ON THE MEBU LADS

If it's EGS exclusive I am literally not paying for it.

>Third-world graffix
user said the game had next gen graphics. I said it doesn't.
This angered you, as if I brought up graphics out of nowhere.
Are you perhaps slow?

It only matters if they're competing for the same market or something like that. Pokemon releases have never hurt the year Call of Duties or shit like that.

It's already been paid for friend

I don’t think any FF fan gives a shit about pokemon. I know I certainly don’t. The only people excited for it are children and man-children

>hobby FPS v JRPG
No shit they won't eat into one another
>jrpg v jrpg
Will absolutely eat into each other.
>>but pokemon isn't a jrpg!
Fuck off.

alas, as thou didst observe, mine flesh hadst set about to morb

Did Death Stranding and Jedi Fallen Order flop because of SwSh?

>Jedi Fallen Order releases on literally the same day as SwSh
>sells 8 million copies in 2 months
I think you're just a moron

Attached: 1649487778401.png (500x500, 134.53K)

Are you perhaps blind? Not everything looks as awful as your shitty surroundings. It’s usually third-worlders that complain about graphics in games when they’re usually pretty decent.

This shit is literally no where else on the internet. Reverse image search gets nothing. It's not on Twitter. It's not on Reddit. Not on Resetera.

Attached: 1636070686219.gif (328x352, 3.65M)

Why people are mad about le epic exclusive? Games with epic exclusive deal dont use denuvo while on steam it would have denuvo 10000% like all Square games there. Its on uncle Timmy again my lil nigga,be happy. Fuck niggers enix.

Attached: 1649114333610.gif (220x363, 990.61K)

>Are you perhaps blind?
No, just not delusional.
If the graphics weren't shit, then Yoshida wouldn't have apologized for it after other people also complained.

>It's not on Reddit.
Lurk moar.

No one gives a shit about your child game faggot

I don't think Pokemon and Final Fantasy have that kind of overlap. That's like saying Splatoon and Overwatch have an overlap since their both team-based shooters.

I want it on steam so I can get achievements

Attached: 1651032471582.png (483x470, 183.71K)

it's the sneakers that really tie the outfit together

you guys are idiots.
Death Stranding and JFO aren't JRPGs. FF16 and Pokemon are. What part of that do you not understand.
Anytime two major games from the same genre overlap in release dates like this one of them always gets absolutely buttfucked, and since Pokemon is quite literally the most profitable IP of all time, FF16 is fucked.

Will he have some sort of cameo? He deserves to be remembered.

Attached: 1650812976858.jpg (500x500, 57.77K)