Dragalia Lost

What went so horribly wrong?

Attached: illust_91649235.png (567x800, 474.3K)

gacha

/thread

It lost

dragalia..............lost..............

Launch version of the game was bad & one of the devs said FateGO sucks before the game launched. (can't remember that was true or not)

Game launched with a terrible gacha model.
Later updates became heavily balanced towards end game and left the catchup experience for newer players outdated and dogshit.

Go bump your dead /vg/ thread

>can't remember that was true or not
It is, FGO sucks dick.

It was really fun actually, I guess I dropped it because updates were a bit slow.

That’s a fpbp and /thread from me, too, dawg.

Pokémon Masters should have died instead. That game is a bad game. Why is it that every other Nintendo related mobile games is the worst money grubbing shit.

No fairy sex minigame.

Attached: 1538969575947.jpg (127x153, 11K)

did they finish the story yet? I stopped at chapter 4 long ago and want to finish it before EoS

cygames and nintendo. nintendo switch being a commercial success and nintendo wanting to get out of the mobile business.

>I stopped at chapter 4
holy shit user. anyways, chapter 26 is the last. they pretty much had to rush and resolve everything and there were some characters and dragons who will never be added to the summoning pool unfortunately, like primordial mercury, zodiark, and jupiter. i have a feeling the story would have more chapters, but then this Xenos guy out of nowhere comes the fuck nowhere. defeat elysium. defeat bahumut and satan. the world tree is already collapsed and there is this homosexual looking fairy named Finlorda?

I like the art, but I'm too lazy to ever finish the game's story. Mostly just spend time listening to the OST online.

It's completely and utterly simple. They added niggers to the game when they should have been adding more cunny. I wasn't about to let them live after that.

Attached: who else feels the statham.jpg (559x805, 98.48K)

They spent too much time in the tree for the story

What about FEH, Mario Kart Tour?

They started releasing half a chapter every month after a while, two updates left to finish the main campaign. Some plot relevant stuff ended up being on events but there's an in-game compendium with some events that can be replayed and an encyclopedia with all the stories.

Attached: FPE4deDacAQ6rIY.jpg (1280x720, 183.86K)

Based Shuntaro Furukawa

sex cum sex cum sex cum sex cum sex cum

>Mobile trash
there's your answer numb nuts. The market is so loaded with garbage that most people assume anything new is garbage.

Not a real game.

Attached: 1634657037191.jpg (1000x1000, 205.61K)

should have been a full pledged game on Nintendo Switch