Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Do you like Kuriboh?

Attached: e.jpg (421x614, 71.16K)

Take out backrow removal and put in gamma, called by and crossout, you can make do without backrow removal for the most part
It might be personal preference, but I took out XYZs(except VFD and Phantom Fortress) and Crystal Dragon package to have double Stardust Charge Warrior/Croc/Cloudcastle so I have better grind
If you do want to run Zues, put in that Rank 7 XYZ that ranks on top of Rank 6 so you can have two uses.
I'm current running 50 card deck with Psy-Resonator package since it feels less bricky than standard 40 card deck

Haven't seen a Lightsworn deck in dozens of matches
Is it still viable?

Sure

How do I make a DM deck that's not a brick machine?

It was a guy named "mean"
I don't blame him from ragequitting because he drew 2nd into 3 droplets, tenki, cobalt sparrow and one for one but having to wait for his connection to fix itself was annoying.

Room ID: 461097
Spectator ID: 633111

I've only seen them once
They special summoned and activated so many things that they had 10 cards left in the main deck by the end of their turn and I won due to time out right as they were about to attack me for game.

>le novels on cards with a bunch of negates
ENOUGH! ENTER THE UNSTOPPABLE BLUE-EYES.
>b-but my unbreakable boar-
BURST STREAM!!!

Attached: 51KofIWpLFL._AC_[1].jpg (342x500, 51.93K)

god dammit, two fags joined. why arent private rooms private??

Fuck Despia and fuck Tri-brigade how is it fair that a deck is allowed to come back from literally zero cards on field or in hand

Here, have a turtle

How do you get toggle on? Can't find it in the settings

Sorry for deleting the previous room, metashitters keep joining.
Room ID: 948836
Spectator ID: 523052

sorry king of games sama, i'll do better next time. show me yours so i can learn.

Thanks for the tips user. I still need to get Crossout, currently saving up for the 3x Trouble Sunny for my Evil Twins deck. Double Stardust Croc and Cloudcastle sounds a bit crazy but VW seems like it's going for longer grindy games so I may have to try that. And I believe it's Gaia Dragon that will rank up from a Rank 5 or 6 XYZ monster. A bit scared to go over 40 cards but I've almost decked myself out with 2 pot of desires so maybe a good idea. What does the Psy-Resonator package look like?

Attached: file.png (675x761, 693.56K)

can i join with mathmech or am i gonna get another VFD turbo player ?

did you make it private this time?

oops i meant

What does Constellar do for the deck? I have it but I almost never use it.

I dont know how lmao
You should be okay. If a VFDfag joins just dont play against him.

but why, just asscode; or abramax

Pretty sure you turn off room list permissions so it doesn't get made public

alright ill try that next time

I've only brought out this deck on my casual friends once or twice. I believe it would be to deal with destruction immunity boss monsters?

>Fuck Despia how is it fair that a deck is allowed to come back from literally zero cards on field or in hand
>despia
>come back from an empty field
???

Is d link meta?

No, you can play it.
What I wanna know is if Despia is considered meta.

i'm running on a little budget rn with only one Mo Ye and one Swordsoul Boss monster each. Are there any good level 10 wrms synchros i can utilize as a subsitute? Got SR's to burn but no UR's

Attached: hello budget becky give me the secret discord techy.png (809x912, 545.84K)

>Swordsoul
hard pass

>white aura whale
unfathomably based

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

how shit are ninjas?
i don't think i've seen a single ninja deck player