Hi everyone. I'm lazy and forget to cancel my humble bundle most (all) of the times...

Hi everyone. I'm lazy and forget to cancel my humble bundle most (all) of the times. This time rather than just leaving the games there I am going to give away for "free". I say "free" because if you want one of these it doesn't cost money but some of your time.
Just reply with a story that happened to you that involved you (by yourself or with others) in a game (obviously, we are in Any Forums after all) along with your email and choice of game, 1 game per story.
Don't have one? Make one up but be believable. First come first serve. Also don't be just a sentence or 2, if too short I'll say not worth it.

Attached: 2022-06-01 17_48_40-Window.png (1706x808, 1.48M)

nigger

I lost my dog a couple weeks ago. It would be cool to have Planet Zoo to play in rememberance of him
[email protected]

Hitler died and it made me very sad

sneed feed and seed formerly seed and feed for sneed foreverially feed, seed by sneed

I finished playing elden ring and I'm actually kinda sad now that I dont have anything else fun to play at the moment. Spellcaster University looks pretty fun, can I get that?

[email protected]

Man humble is so shit. I wouldn't even accept these for free

I killed a random dog with my car a couple weeks ago. It would be cool to have Planet Zoo to play so I could forget about it.

[email protected]

Yeah, usually not great, rare that something good, i'm just lazy and forget
biggest reason I keep is for discount

One time, on Rainbow Six Siege, I was playing as Lion on the Skyscraper map and it was the last round of the game. We all went in normally but ended up being only me alive. We were playing casual so I just thought to myself ‘Why not?’ and through two flashbangs into the objective blinding myself and the opponents and starting spraying with his rifle. I managed to kill at least 2 and a guy tried to flank so I pulled out my sidearm and hipfired that until I downed him. Only time I would ever achieve that.
Now gimme Spongebob
[email protected]

one time i was sitting in starbucks and a guy just like a detective burst in, looked around, swore, and ran back out. it was raining and there was jazz music on the store speakers, so it felt decidedly noir to me, at least.

looking for genesis noir
[email protected]

I found a lucky penny last week. I know it was lucky because an hour after I found it, I found a 20 dollar bill. With that 20 dollar bill I went and bought a burger king whopper. And after I walked out with my whopper, I found another 5 dollar bill by the table I sat down to eat it.
I'll take Surviving the Aftermath because this lucky penny is still bringing me luck since I saw this thread so early

[email protected]

Also give the dog guy his game, he seems pretty cool and he deserves it

Damn user actually delivered. Thank you though im a nigger since I copied my story from google.Ty again.

Attached: 12.png (534x142, 52.36K)

story that happened in a game, not random things sorry
still early though, so could try again if worth it

Attached: 2022-06-01 18_08_55-Window.png (1656x738, 1.47M)

OP here, please be patient as it will take a while to send you all cheese pizza while simultaneously reporting you to the FBI.

lol no worries, long as I don't know it and is believable is fine, i'm sure not everyone has a random story about a game they can share

Is it true that if you skip a month you now have to build the discount back up?

yeah which is stupid

Attached: 2022-06-01 18_11_33-Window.png (1889x447, 36.03K)

Oh ok, how about this? I managed to find a Sealed J-Sword with a friend in Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst within an hour of farming for it. It had a 1/10000 drop rate with normal drop rates. I wasn't even the one that was looking for it, my friend was. It was actually the best/rarest thing I ever found in any game, even now.

This is me but just give the dog guy his game, the bastard guy, cuz after looking at Surviving the Aftermath I'm not sure if my computer can handle it . Of course if you wanna give me it anyway, that's cool with me

Ok, going slow enough that sure, why not. (even though I have a feeling it's just you)
Won't do again this time though, so for anyone else, 1 game story, 1 game
captcha:jayns

Attached: 2022-06-01 18_19_53-Window.png (1770x797, 1.47M)

Thanks op and thanks user, good guys here today

Attached: gotplanetzoo.png (969x451, 920.7K)

Gimme uh….. well there’s nothing I want. Maybe command &conquer but isn’t that an origin key only?

seems so, gives something for origin, either key or something, would need to click
though no story, so won't try this time

Awww shit thanks OP, came back to find this in my inbox. I'll make my shitbox work to play this, somehow, even if it's low settings.

Attached: Surviving The Aftermath.png (476x400, 14.87K)

Yeah it’s got that little origin symbol so I’ll pass anyway. Nice of you to give stuff away though

[email protected], embr please

during an xcom enemy unknown game, theres a certain mission where a bunch of corpses explode and it spawns an alien and you gotta run away, i left one of my guys behind to take aggro while everyone else escaped, i made him drop a grenade at his feet to take out as many with him as possible. endgame screen, motherfucker actually survived with critical injuries somehow, i renamed him adam jensen and gave him a bunch of robotic looking cosmetics for the RP value