In the future there will be AI that can generate video games in any style that you want

dalle2.app/
>in the future there will be AI that can generate video games in any style that you want
what will you ask for?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 279.46K)

a hug

My wives.

Attached: 1423526117294.png (1734x1920, 2.26M)

3D Dwarf Fortress.

Almost looks like a claymation set. I like it.

Unlimited boomer shooters

Attached: 1543464592479.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

>born late enough that I might live to see the singularity
>born early enough that I might die before it arrives
I'm scared bros

imagine claymation minecraft but with unlimited AI generated worlds full of cities and artifacts

hoinestly just cant wait to play muhuhimer

Attached: file.png (762x760, 512.02K)

Same. I want to live to see really cool things. But when I go to read about advancements, it's just talking about the latest timed, incremental release of the next iphone.

Attached: 1623144398488.jpg (816x640, 57.95K)

honestly the only reason ive signed up multiple accounts to get early access for this shit is to abuse it to create all my art for an rpg maker game

yea once this tech matures its gonna be churning out rpg maker games like planned parenthood churns out abortion in a black community and only the really really really good ones are gonna get noticed, better try to release a game asap if you wanna make some money on it

thats the plan for getting early access. Already have the lore written out

i signed up as well, just want to play with it - it'ss o cool

Attached: file.png (770x747, 1.16M)

based

Serial Killer sim.

would this stuff even be good for RPG Maker? the results aren't consistent enough in terms of style
you'd end up with a very messy game, along the lines of Cruelty Squad

prob not, this is from the prompt:
>“spaceships, 24 pixel art game assets, detailed”

Attached: file.png (759x747, 1010.41K)

at best it will be a tool like AIdungeon, where it can get 80-90% of the way there but will still almost certainly be unusable unless you get lucky - but it will be useful if you're willing to put in the extra work to fix it yourself. at worst it'll just be a silly toy worthy of a regular thread on Any Forums

or:
>“A journalist waiting to board a plane with his family, pixel art”

Attached: file.png (760x749, 665.54K)

I think it's good enough. Yeah it will be obvious that everything doesn't quite match perfectly, but the results are visually interesting enough that it won't matter.

Attached: 1653832980473.jpg (2374x1274, 908.14K)

yeah that's pretty much what I expect. very good at speeding up iteration, definitely good for refinement and spitting out quick ideas
pic related is one I made that I quite enjoyed, I've got hundreds of these

Attached: A Jestetr Engulfed in Flame HD.jpg (1280x1280, 556.54K)

No more hugs, will

wow, it nailed the soulless indie bugman pixel "art" style