Should I buy the Switch OLED?

Should I buy the Switch OLED?
I have a good PC but I'm tired of sitting on a chair all day. I want to feel comfy.

Attached: 53523.jpg (540x540, 51.91K)

Depends on how much you're planning on playing handheld, since for docked play the OLED doesn't really give you anything over the regular Switch (it has a built-in LAN port instead of needing an adaptor and that's it).

We're on the cusp of the next iteration, just wait a year or so. It'll almost certainly be backwards compatible.

Just wait for the Switch 2, the OLED is the standard last minute revision before a brand new device.

Get a steam deck

No. Buy an OLED TV, La-Z-Boy, wireless keyboard and mouse, and lapdesk.

You fags said this shit two years ago too.

You niggers have been saying this for years

Probably mostly handheld, that's why I'm considering spending the extra 60 currencies on the OLED.
I also want to play some of the exclusives. I've played FE3H on yuzu for around 7 hours and I really like it, but stuff like Xenoshit and BotW don't really run that well.
The last time I considered buying a Switch a few years ago everyone said this too, but nothing ended up happening.

???? I can turn my monitor away from my chair and it faces my bed, where I just lay down and play on controller. My friend uses his laptop as a terminal for his pc.

I don't get OP.

BotW runs best on CEMU, the Wii-U emulator. You can play it at 4k 120fps with motion controls, granted you have a controller with Gyro.

If you don't mind starting your library from scratch.
Personally I'd advise you just Steam Link or GeForce Now on your phone or TV instead.

Yes, duh
The Switch is literally the best console of all time, hands down. Anyone who says otherwise is just being a contrarian faggot

Only if you're interested in the exclusives. I love the Switch but that reason alone is weak, you could just change your setup and hook your PC up to a TV or something.

if you know what you are buying, sure
i did the same as you and couldn't be happier, it's been a few months since I've played anything not laying on my bed
there is nothing interesting for me to play in my PC and PS5 at the moment, so it's been a breeze returning to nintendo IPs (in my bed)

yes but base switch cost less

>Should I buy the Switch OLED?

If you're going to buy a Switch, buy the OLED version. Its fucking gorgeous.

Attached: 20220601_233835.jpg (4032x2268, 2.33M)

That's not the same, back then people were claiming there'd be another revision, which was right. It wasn't a pro but the Switch dock is capable of outputting in 4K so it's easy to see why insiders that knew that would assume that the system would actually be able to take advantage of a feature that was new to it. But the major diffeence is that nearly every console generation lasts 6 to 7 years before a new one comes out. Go look at the release dates for every Nintendo console starting at the SNES and every Playstation.

>the Switch dock
I mean the new OLED Switch dock. That one is capable of 4K while the base one isn't.

>buying a shitch
Get a ps5 instead

Don't, switch 2 is coming any day now

Thanks anons! I'm gonna go get one tomorrow :)
Eh, it's whatever. I'm not a neet so getting 400€ in two years isn't a big deal.

Attached: b033532361605aa6052320ed32831806.jpg (533x400, 26.61K)