Omori

So what happens at the end when Omori tells the truth to the others? How would they react?

Attached: 1652069419565.gif (360x360, 171.68K)

well he gets 10 years in prison for manslaughter and desecrating a corpse, for starters.

It’s meant to be a mystery, but Basil does forgive you in the best ending, he had a smile if you watered his plants.

Sex with Aubrey and Basil happens while Hero cries and Kel dabs

>Desecrate a corpse
>10 years stolen
Do americans really? It's not like anybody is using it any more.

Kel might forgive him but even that's a stretch. Aubrey and Hero would maul him.

Its up to personal interpretation. Personally I follow the YBM and Pursuit AU as being the most accurate depiction of what happens after the good ending

desecrating a corpse isnt really that long of a sentence on its own, but compounded with manslaughter it looks pretty bad. hed also probably get obstruction of justice.

They'd probably all hate Sunny and Basil, at least aubrey and hero would. Kel would probably be in a weird situation and probably side with the other two.

turned into a bn

Attached: FaceApp_1654102072014.jpg (256x256, 32.06K)

>Mari from Omori hanging from a tree
CURSED PIC DO NOT OPEN

Attached: mari.png (1024x1024, 1.88M)

very, very doubtful, you yank faggots are fucking DUMB

>I follow the YBM and Pursuit AU as being the most accurate
And those are?

this seems like the most canon ending without question

Attached: 1626804917397.jpg (421x1024, 60.42K)

AU where hero gets some sort of yandere obsession over Sunny to protect him at all costs after the sunny truth ending. More or less Hero becomes the sunny obsessed joker who kills Sunny's mom and gets arrested in the end. Pursuit is the continuation where Hero breaks out of the Looney bin and tries to kill Sunny and Basil

What the hell
And you like this edgy garbage?

Ah I found a review for YBM the first part of the yandere joker Hero

Attached: 1654035587287.png (1856x2448, 560.64K)

I'm NTA the said its great. The twitter/tumblr omori fanbase loves this AU and even had a day centered around it. A proper angsty story for angsty kids that express themselves in dumb ways. This is probably the most popular piece of OMORI fan art sadly

alright user i'm going to take the cold take choice and say Hero eventually forgives Sunny, but it doesn't happen until after Sunny returns a year or two later for a vacation and during that time he's just doing his best to cope with the situation before realizing whats done is done and Mari would want him to forgive her brother.

tl;dr, Hero and Sunny leave on bad terms but make up on the return visit.

Thanks for not throwing your yandere fetish in your interpretation unlike half of the community that loves this AU

you have no clue how US courts work.

OP here just finished the game and have some complaints
Why was there no investigation on Mari death? Multiple times ITS said that no one knows why she did It a simple autopsy would find How she died, i read that the parents covered for Sunny but seens headcannon desu
Was Mari dead when she fell the stairs? Read somewhere that she died from the hung
And what really annoyed me was the way Aubrey and co become friends again, she was humilliated on the church, Maced, blamed for everything that happened with Basil and FUCKING STABBED BY SUNNY to the end hero Just make Kel "yeah Sorry" her?????????? What there is no way that she would all friendly after everything that happened to her(specialy STABBED) like that
But overalll great game with Black space being the most Kino i've seen in a game for a long time

kill yourself.

You first

I don't think you actually know your own countries laws you stupid fucking' yank lmao
god you fags are dumb

Who needs that little faggot's forgiveness? It's his fault things escalated and got as bad as they did anyways.

Aubrey did the same thing just the other day, the only reason Basil survived is dumb luck. She can't do shit.

Most probably not well, unless you believe in that MUH FRIENDSHIP fantasy crap.