Game has simple but poorly explained mechanics

>game has simple but poorly explained mechanics

Attached: honestwench.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

I am not attracted to that, it is creepy

Man I'm glad I'm not straight

>zoomer makes yet another thread about muh society and muh wamen

Attached: 1646419671479.jpg (290x299, 14.66K)

She looks pretty creepy.

Bear with them, they didn't realize bitches with hair dyes were whores until their 20s.
I feel bad for them.

she looks like a weird mongoloid
but she has a vagina so simps will defend her to death

creepy is treating people differently because you want something from them, it's sociopathic behavior that instinctively disturbs people who are not sociopaths. We all have these elements to our personality, the manipulative and non-empathic parts but some people act on it more and others can interact with genuine hospitality despite also wanting, needing, or hoping for something. Those people are 'cool', tolerant, accepting, not doormats but not running a game on you. Whereas people who try to manipulate others are creeps, con artists, or plain assholes.

Attached: lifeingeneral.webm (320x178, 2.65M)

>girl at work is cute
>we chat and have a good rapport
> get her discord
>never text me back but is still friendly in person

> get her discord
Do zoomers really

Incel Thread

>never text me back but is still friendly in person
I do that all the time too, all my co-workers want to hang out with me after work but I don't really like them that much

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

When attractive people want something from you, it's called being confident and forward and taking initiative

Haha, that's so good to hear. Same, same. Come visit the middle east, my friend! The rooftop views are to die for.

you got to stop caring so much about what other people think man

Wow user you were right these views are pretty nice, thanks for inviting me out here
Look I know it's weird and we haven't known each other that long but...I really like you, want to get a drink sometime?

Attached: happy-guy-enjoying-city-view-roof-side-young-male-resting-rooftop-stock-photo-166750593.jpg (1600x1156, 135.3K)

Oh, I don't really drink but uh.. h-hey, turn around. What do you think of my outfit? I wanted to fit our stereotype a bit more. Is it working for me, my friend? Ignore the phone, I am shooting a happy picture of you on the roof.

Attached: 1.png (165x189, 65.05K)

>get the truth delivered straight to your front door
>"NOO NO NO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT"
sorry, everyone is fully aware of blackpill rethoric these days, this is what reality is like

women deserve less

Attached: 1641022725981.jpg (800x1000, 126.64K)

This has it backwards. You're not creepy because you're unattractive, you're unattractive because you're creepy. Stop being a fucking creep and maybe people will be less repulsed by you.

but like why do you care

>be zoomer
>be social retard who spent his entire youth playing videogames and not socializing
>barely try to catch up
>OH MY GOD GUISE, DID YOU KNOW PEOPLE LIKE HOT PEOPLE

Attached: 1628357367151.gif (200x200, 1.92M)

Yeah the scarf looks nice, it suits the color of your fur from your birth deformity that gives you a real actual leopard head and weird anime eyes, I saw you kill and eat a gazelle not 30 minutes ago it was terrifying

Attached: e00a5d51ffa516ef2b64ea1ff3a3a60a.jpg (736x490, 48.07K)

This. Treat her like a celebrity, she’ll treat you like a fag.

Attached: 186D034F-5AD0-405E-A149-59A759DD9303.png (2059x1293, 3.43M)

>blackpill rethoric
Why does this place talk like blue haired tumblrinas now.
Everyone with their "muh toxic", muh whatautism, muh gaslight and other types of nigger newspeak.

man making wagie teens do their job
based

It was all a ruse, my friend. It has been fun, but I must finish my recording now. Off the roof you go now. All gays must die, I don't make rules. Farewell.

Attached: 2.png (164x189, 52.85K)

Horseshoe theory in action

>get the truth
Do you niggers have anything in life beyond the idea of getting a girlfriend?
If you actually had one you'd realize it's literally a glorified pet and an unpaid job, it's a pain in the ass that you have to pay for.
Being alone is superior, but you autists are pretty much animals, if you can fuck and eat, you are happy.

Horseshoe theory and useful idiots who lack critical thinking and self awareness.

same but I don't lead them on and never give out my contact info. are you just really passive and give anyone your number if they ask?

>why does everyone use the same words to express concepts and ideas
blow it out your ass you dumb faggot fuck