Why is Mario 64 seen as a creepy game?

Why is Mario 64 seen as a creepy game?

Attached: Mario..jpg (1000x750, 88.26K)

no?

Because tendies are literal children. Even when they grow older, they don't grow up.

It's not.

Due to laminated spaces

This, absolutely this

I said creepy not scary you retard. You're not cool for not unaffected by videogames in any way.

NIGGERMAN HELP

>the uncanny peach and bowser portraits
>the low quality of it compared to other mario titles
>the loneliness
Many things

Attached: DH-REc2WAAE58R0.png (500x493, 284.64K)

It depends on your age. For me it wasn't creepy, it was very cool, quite the contrary.

Attached: 1642522278911.png (750x750, 38.67K)

If you don't think the empty space outside the castle with the same sound effects is creepy you got balls of steel. If you think inside the castle with the eerieness it presents isn't downright terrifying you are fucking soulless. Even that low poly Mario face is disturbing and inhuman.

the irony is kids don't find it creepy, it's something you realize as you're older, so you're essentially saying you're an underage

the palace is very similar to the backrooms, in terms of aethetics and how it feels in general.
The fact that it feels almost completely empty, and has no voice acting, is something that unsettles the zoomer.

Mario 64 is very close to the uncanny valley, in terms of objects and everything besides mario.
It also has the old vibe that zoomers find scary.

You had to have grow up in the 90s to understand. After the satanic panic of the 80s, video games became the number 1 cause of satanism. Google the Nora Springs Mario Rape Incidents. Series of murder/rapes of young women linked to Super Mario 64. Kinda like the slenderman murder, the defendant of the Mario Rape Incidents claimed that he was induced ot commit these murder/rapes after playing mario 64.

I was a kid when I played this shit, so I don't find it creepy. This didn't change at all.

its not, you have to spend many many hours before you start getting that effect

what?

Attached: 15492606_1135079229945302_5229411104871262803_n.jpg (288x224, 6.57K)

>zoomers are unironically trying to spread the bullshit theory that Mario 64 is some kind of creepy pasta goldmine and you should be afraid of low poly video games that are older than you
Have you considered drinking shit you find under your sink?

Awful creepy pasta

I absolutely love how angry zoomers get when people find an uncanny game unsettling

You are a retard

i noticed conincidental among top speedrunners is that they're trans.

now i dunno if that means speedrunners are inclined to become tran, or whether trannys are good at speedrunning.

Attached: vidya.jpg (250x250, 4.95K)

I played Mario 64 since i was a kid and i was always fucking scared at the peach/bowser painting, the endless stairs music and the one that sounds when you don't have enough stars to open a door enough to even have nightmares with it with the music still sounding even after i unplugged the tv and console.
I also was always feeling a sense of dread everywhere in the castle and outside the castle.

So is it zoomers who find it creepy or not?

No one does? Unless you're some sort of revisionist zoomer or something.

Where is the 3313 update? I heard he was updating it like 6 months ago.

all speedrunners are autistic
most troons are also autistic

Because of the liminal spaces fad. A bunch of redditors and who knows what else kept convincing each other that empty places are scary, some of them noticed that Mario 64 scenarios are empty, consequently they are scary too. A few youtube videos and hundreds of threads in the subreddits later, and it became a self-evident truth.
When the fad dies down and they are scared of, I don't know, tacos, people will have a hard enough time understanding why anyone would find a sterile childish game scary.

Mental Illness

Try reading the thread and deciphering between the shitheaded faggots who have no idea what they fuck they are talking about and rehash shitty YouTube videos for quick likes and the old faggots who actually played the god damn thing and probably only have FUN MEMORIES OF IT. Kill yourself, retard.

I was just a huge pussy and still am.

Kids find it creepy, adults find it creepy. Kids don't find it creepy, adults don't find it creepy.
I have no idea why finding it creepy or not is associated with an age group. I would say more adults find it creepy because we played it as kids most of the time, but either way is an acceptable answer.

Attached: stop.png (600x522, 69.61K)

i think it's the uncanny valley Mario and other characters faces are . they don't look realistic but are close enough so it is creepy

i fucking love kids, love 'em

Kinda sad desu. Mario 64 is just a test Game for the Nintendo 64 console and joystick. Only new ideas, no debe into it.

do you seriously believe the bullshit you're spewing or do you just want to feel superior to people that find a weird mario game creepy

You ever been around italian men? They're slimy creepy fuckers.