Play fighting games

Play fighting games.

Attached: 1654109806978.jpg (1037x1033, 109.73K)

your mother is dead

No. I'm too impatient and ADHD to sit around and press the same combo of buttons millions of times against others doing the same.

are you sure about that

Fuck you lmao

I won't
But i jack off to their characters though

Attached: media_E-uoVsoVkAA22Y2.jpg (639x867, 173.33K)

Don't most SFVfags on Any Forums dodge when asked to post CFN? I've observed that the most around here.
Thanks for reminding me to go download SFV though, I need to practice my Nash

Attached: 1653940513491.jpg (964x1685, 186.88K)

Butt

>spend an hour labbing character specific stun combos in Third Strike
>get online
>instantly forget what combos work on who
>need to make a fucking spreadsheet or something
this is so much effort

Attached: necrostun.webm (638x480, 2.79M)

No I'm bad and retarded nor do I have the attention span to commit to these games. The only game I seriously put time in and got decent was UMvC3, it's probably considered kusoge here.

Teach me i have no friends to play with

>it's probably considered kusoge here.
It's both remembered incredibly fondly and also hated by people who hate long combos aka most of Any Forums

all the best fightans are kuso as fuck

For me, it's Wolverine. I'm dogshit at UMvC3 but plink dashing around and doing his basic combo was super satisfying. Combine with Shuma for free fullscreen pressure whenever you want

Attached: Marvel Vs Capcom 4.jpg (790x790, 76.73K)

do you NEED character specific stun combos? who can you kill that you otherwise wouldn't be able to if you got enough hits to stun in the first place?

>Wolverine + Shuma
Hi Angelic

i wish i had frens to play skullgirls with. random people online can only hold me for so long

Evo moment 37 is the best example of why fighting games are shit.
The other guy lost because the autist did his autistic inputs better, making the other guy's control over the match pointless.

>who can you kill that you otherwise wouldn't be able to if you got enough hits to stun in the first place?
You don't NEED them but it's like the main thing you can learn once you've gotten down Necro's basics. They can save you having to spend another super to see out the round.

+style points obviously, the main reason to play fightan

Attached: 1215125.webm (686x500, 2.87M)

>a game about skill
>you should not be allowed to outskill your opponent
My sides. No wonder most of Any Forums hates fighting games.

He didn't outskill his opponent
He just mashed better due to muscle memory, then used of those retarded super attacks. No proper competitive game, either videogame or real, has idiotic mechanics that allow you to go from 0 to 100 and invalidating the entire match like fighting games do.

>mashed better
If only parrying were that easy

im glad the only character specific stun combo i do is against urien. unluckily for me the rest of ibuki's kit decides to work or not depending on who i'm fighting

Attached: 1647400472208.webm (1080x782, 987.45K)

>went to CB
>met up with a bunch of people
>sit down during top 8 or 16 with a bunch of guys who have been playing for years
>"You've become pretty good user, definitely in the top percent of players at this point"

Attached: 1444780093697.png (209x363, 127.36K)

I have sfv in my steam library but I haven't installed it

this is bait btw. no one is this retarded

Attached: 1534530328441.jpg (651x486, 101.41K)

Did you actually place in CB, user?
I placed within the top 100 of my game at EVO out of 1000 players a couple years back so at the very least I like to think myself as "not shit" when it comes to fightan games.