Powerful

powerful

Attached: FULqaMPXsAEo8kI.jpg (1920x1080, 929.89K)

Is that the new borderlands?

Pride is the opposite of humility

I really fucking hate trannies, holy shit.

Who asked?

American game devs explaining why men with a life destroying fetishes are brave and that it's related to video games somehow

Attached: thanos-explaining.gif (385x498, 2.37M)

>Pride month
>Trannies only!!!
Lmao who tf supports this shit? I certainly wouldn't if I was gay

SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD
TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Attached: 1629085134802.jpg (1920x1080, 209.15K)

they really did my nigga seer dirty. since when was he confirmed gay rather than just a flamboyant prince type

Attached: file.png (1170x1013, 876K)

Probably some of the worst character designs I've ever seen

for a moment I thought it was Borderlands too, guy on the left reminds me of Wilhelm

>still extremely popular in japan
>even more now with the mobile release
how does Any Forums cope

Attached: file (56).png (1173x901, 1021.47K)

I like how no uses the social justice badges unironically and it's always a hacker or smurf

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WANTED SOME MONEY! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

TRANS WRONGS
R
A
N
S

W
R
O
N
G
S

Attached: D3E094B4-6062-4CC0-9F2E-881EDE33CD26.jpg (766x960, 98.78K)

If these fags had pride, they wouldn't chop their dicks off trying to be something they are not.

Attached: 1612995215875.jpg (272x270, 14.24K)

Damn...they might have been doing shady shit...but I forgive them now...Activision Blizzard is the best....

How can they expect people to accept trans folks, when trans folks can't accept themselves.

Microsoft is righting the ship and getting rid of all the toxic bro culture. Based Microsoft.

Attached: v.jpg (442x442, 46.24K)

Isimemen Etute did nothing wrong

>trans rights are hum-ACK!

Attached: 1651166827925.gif (255x255, 1.52M)

Ok, but what rights don't trans people have?

Attached: 1653682201513.png (540x450, 245.7K)

how is it still moving

whatever
can i just play videogame

Who cares what happens to that retarded kid? My kids will be fine because I don't let them around disgusting pedofiles.

>of who you are
even if you are a straight white male?

Attached: 1653682436873.png (828x649, 2.14M)

sure
hope you don't mind the rainbow flags plastered all over the map, completely ruining any semblance of immersion

You know if I were black I think I'd be pretty levid about how everyone licks tranny boots and how getting their pronoun wrong is somehow worse than shouting "NIGGER" at the top of your lungs. Think about how long they've been trying to draw attention to racism.

I also love how trannies have pretty much hijacked the LGBT movement to the point that it's ALL about them and the other letters are all but forgotten.

Attached: IMG_0721.jpg (640x640, 159.31K)

trans rights to what?

>People play games that blast them with propaganda every update

Attached: 1624046902143.jpg (955x951, 264.91K)

I don't know how the fuck people enjoy that insanely awful game, trannyism aside.

No one in that picture is trans
fuse and loba are bi
gibralter and valk are gay
bluthunder is nb
I assume the magic negro is also gay or asexual or something

The problem is they see shit like using a female bathroom as a 'right' because they're so self absorbed they can't see how insanely protected of a group they actually are, at least in the US

Everyone is gay in this game.

>apex
>rainbow flags all over the map

kek

Name a human right that trans people in the western world don't have that others do.

Attached: 1641937306758.jpg (720x665, 46.87K)

>a qaurter of the roster is fags
theres a reason its called Gaypex

Trans children are still lacking rights.

>33% of the human cast are some kind of sexual deviant and the freaks want them to stop adding CIS character and add more degens

Are trans people widely oppressed anywhere in the west in countries this game is affecting?

Human rights aren't real

firebomb respawn (in apex legends)

They have to push it in pride month because even the guys and lesbians don't like trans people. Whup! can't bring up the massive discrimination and hate inside the LGBT community l!

not apex specifically
but just take a look at shit like dead by daylight

they're real when you're begging for a paycheck

>11 months of the year is dedicated to cishet white male gamers
>a mere 30 days (June isn't even a real month, it doesn't have 31 days!) is dedicated to the bravest souls in society
>Any Forums hates it
Why?

I remember when I was a kid playing NES my first thoughts were about politics and sexual minorities and other fetishes...

The goalpost is being moved.
Now the trannies are upset that they can't groom children into being the next generation of troons.

how does it feel gay/lesbian anons that pride month and LGBT stuff is now just about trannies?

what are those trans rights?

>video game maker takes hard political stance
>you can't question this

One day is too many.

I didn't realize cishet white men spent 11 months every year bragging about their heterosexuality and marching down streets grinding against members of the opposite sex

The right to taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries, the right to throw people who misgender you into gulags, and the right to groom children into being trans behind their parents backs in schools.

japan is gonna get so pozzed

Blacks have already noticed this in the FGC and called out trannies on it.
It funny to see a heavily protected group try to play the victim against a group that was actually oppressed for many decades.

Think about it... It's 6' men wearing dresses versus 5'5" lesbians. Obviously trannies are louder.

The right to groom kids

I was raised to believe pride is a bad thing. It indicates undesirable character attributes like arrogance and narcissism. We have sayings like "Pride comes before the fall."

Do people even give a shit about AL?

>Pozzed studio made a pozzed game and now makes a pozzed statement using their pozzed game as a platform to tell you their pozzed perspective

Respawn is shit, and it has been shit for quite a while, lol. Nothing new under the sun.

Attached: theory.jpg (2404x1260, 826.51K)

Define "grooming kids"

Almost played this shit lmaooo

DBD isnt all that strange considering it has a colosal LGBTPPV and female community just like the sims

It's funny because this hasn't happened yet with D&D

ACK!