Gaming comfort

anyone has the Secretlab TITAN? already returned 3 ikea chair s all hurt my ass and back
cant find anything comfortable to game at the desk for even an hour

Attached: 19D08D10-BA58-4D44-8236-954902467EE6.jpg (1552x2388, 834.69K)

Buy the Hermann Miller Embody

From what I hear they're decent but if you want one for ergonomics

like what said you going to have to pay more I would get that exact model maybe one a great more cheaper

I've been using some chair I found out of the dumpster for like nearly 7 years now

I have one
it's alright, thought it would be better
it doesn't hurt my ass or back like the shitty office depot ones I had
it is one of the more comfortable chairs I've had, but I've never really had good chairs anyway

>buy jew product for 3x the price
nah

you must have a back out of steel

what you dont like about it then?
can you see it using for 5 years

>buying a "gaming" chair
Just buy a nice executive chair and call it a day.

well ESL-kun, it's been about maybe 3 years so far, and it is holding up on the quality end
nothing is breaking down or falling apart
i didnt get the fake leather because those always peel after a while, mine is the fabric one

I like to sit indian syle sometimes, and I was hoping the titan would accommodate this, being that I am tall, but I can't really do that
not a huge problem but still

These chairs are pretty durable, way better than the shit I used to buy off amazon which would break after a year. I bought the fabric lined one two years ago and it's still pretty much like new except for the seat cushion fabric getting a little deformed.

titan only if you are fat, buy the omega it's the same but smaller and cheaper. I have the omega and it's pretty good

Buy a monster king dragon dildo, place it in the ground, sit on and shove it up your ass until you reach comfortable position and your back is straightened at 90 degrees

Because something has to be straight in you...

300$ for a chair....LOL...LMAO even...ROFL perhaps...ROFLOLMAO in fact

>Buying gayman chairs
You should just burn your money instead

Buy Hermann Miller
I own a Titan though it's comfortable does it's job letting me sit ~14 hours with no problems. Only issue I had with it at the start is the bucket seat design which over time will slide down the front of the brace to be more comfortable on the back of your legs.
Titan is the only one that has the adjustable lumbar built into the chair instead of a shitty one size pillow.
Only reason to get the other two is if you're a manlet because your feet won't touch the floor.

i have a 2022 KD/A secretlab chair, These chairs are on the firm side. SOO be wary of that if you have a sensitive ass. I can sit on this chair for hours on end and not have any issues

>Buy Hermann Miller
I simply don't believe there isn't any good alternative for half the price. It's been so many fucking years and still no one can recommend me anything besides that meme chair.

>I simply don't believe there isn't any good alternative for half the price
The whole point of the fucking HM chairs is you get them second hand for 1/10th of their RRP. In their market, which is the low to mid end chair market, they are unparalleled, because you're getting 1k+ tier construction for 2-300 bucks.

>vertagear hydraulic systems failed me after about 3 years
Anything that's more reliable for hopefully not thousands of dollars like a HM because I overall had no issues with the vg? Or should I just bite the bullet.

I'd become an absolute golem before finding one that cheap

anything other than a staples hyken is for girls
need a gamer chair to hold your pussy? lmao

>Buy new one
>Swap busted part
>Refund the new one with busted part blame shipping
Simple as