Beat LA

>beat LA
>hurray, now everyone is dead and you're stranded in the middle of the ocean with only a log!
Wtf Nintendo?

Attached: 2019091519095400-9129043EF2AAD7F1157CF852BACB8F7D-1[1].jpg (1280x720, 86.26K)

The ending made me cry as a kid. best Zelda game of all time

It was escapism and it's not healthy

He was going to die in that fantasy anyhow. Now he has a chance to live.

>everyone is dead
It wasn't a real island, retard.

KEEP SAYING IT

Every time you wake up you murder the people that existed in your dream.

>now everyone is dead
You mean thoughts are dead?

What about nightmares?

They're always there.

LA: They're all dead and so is your dream

Majora:You're dead and they'll never remember your attempts to help just like zelda and navi

WW&BotW:Millions died and hyrule is in shambles

They have a pattern with this

Attached: 1653655703779.png (795x813, 336.93K)

Kino ending. Definition of soul: melancholic, unique and original.

Attached: 400px-Monkey3-bumper.png (400x300, 137.51K)

I love LA and play it every summer. While the remake had some good QoL changes, I thought the funko pop style and blur was kinda ugly. And generally the textures looked barren. I was really hoping for an OoT/BotW style remake instead of top-down. I know people will argue that a remake should stay 100% true to the source, but it's because it's a remake and not a port that they should try to make it like a more modern Zelda. There's so much I love about the island setting, characters, music, and ending. I would die to see it look exactly like the animated cutscene. My dream will never come true because it would cost too much to make a game look that stylish in 3D.

Attached: EFU315fXoAE7wHI[1].jpg (861x1200, 156.34K)

I say funko looking land and the same grid setup in remake, but use updated spritework for the models of characters

>Majora:You're dead and they'll never remember your attempts to help just like zelda and navi
One of those faggot fucking lorebooks ruined Majora's Mask. Termina isn't even another dimension it's literally just the fucking country next door now.

You saw the seagulls, right? They only go out to sea to die, that means he's near land.

I think it was just to make the bullshit continuity make sense and it won't scare the kiddos. The themes are there clear as day. It's the same with FF8 and it's theory being changed

Attached: 1457291102891.jpg (542x248, 95.71K)

Did the ending of Twilight Princess make you cry?

Attached: tumblr_mh5e09i3Hr1rnpiioo1_500.gif (500x320, 987.94K)

>Designers were inspired by Twin Peaks
>Ending is more Lynchkino than Swery could ever be.
Based as fuck.

made me horny

It's what he deserved.

>it's literally just the fucking country next door now
That's bullshit, Link Between Worlds implied that Termina is the present form of the Golden Land