Final Fantasy XVI is a time flop. It sold well, but its fanbase is dead, and people don't even remember it anymore...

Final Fantasy XVI is a time flop. It sold well, but its fanbase is dead, and people don't even remember it anymore. It was a generic, melodramatic Western pandering shitfest. It was a corporate project (it was also shilled by its producer YoshiP) that represented how you can play it safe to make sure your game sells.

There are games (such as FFVII, FFIX, FFX, FFXI etc.) that can be considered timeless successes because not only were they successful, but they still have a sizable fanbase, and people still remember them as one of the masterpieces of the medium. FFXVI has none of these things.

People reference the number of support it gets (which only started picking up I called them out on their shilling), but that doesn't mean it's not a time flop. It's a very small number of MMObese XIV drones being paid to artificially create an impression that the game still has a fanbase after it released. Just look at the Unique Posters to Posts ratio in every thread. It will be wildly unbalanced, especially in comparison to games with an actual legacy (Persona, SMT, etc) which have a far more balanced ratio while also having a greater volume of posts.
Not to mention the threads are /vg/ tier shitposting and some OPs are made by blatant Square Enix CBU3 employees. Any negative opinion or fact about the game will be met with confused mumbling from the few that still defend this trash. Not even the people that were paid to keep threads up care about defending anymore, it's that soulless and pointless.

The bottom line is that FFXVI has no cultural legacy whatsoever, even in comparison to other bad FFs like XIII or VIII, and is sustained entirely by dishonest support.

Attached: 1607012985897.png (767x823, 324.39K)

FFXV is a bad game

/thread

I had fun with it until it turned into a corridor simulator and forced the shitty timeskip on you.

Man, why are you so obsessed by a game you hate so much?

Attached: 1641659345669.jpg (267x260, 27.64K)

can't wait for the barry schizokino tomorrow if this game shows up

Attached: 1634831767009.png (293x338, 218.36K)

don't question severe mental illness

literally me, the game ended after altissia as far as i care.

>I enjoyed the empty world map with nothing but gas stations

retard - the game is awful from start to finish

>Deliberately dont explore
>complain about the view from the road

there's fucking nothing to explore

don't pretend the map isn't empty

>FFXVI has no cultural legacy.
Daily threads off the back of a single trailer 2 years ago. Cope.

Whatever you say, Barry

Lol

>Lol

Kill yourself phoneposter.
You're know I'm 100% right.

dood what about all the gas stations and one small city that's actually part of the map that isn't a separately loaded area also don't forget about all the 3-4 small forgettable dungeons

based time traveler

imagine defending any aspect of XIII or XV
zoomers are all fucking retarded I swear lol

I don't know how anyone could like that map.

It's called shit taste.

OP was salty enough to make a second thread

that's bazzy for you

This your first Barry thread?

XV SUCKS ASS
DID YOU KNOW THAT PRESSING X IS A GRENADE LMAO

Attached: Barry_Serie_de_TV-945196834-large.jpg (800x1200, 91.96K)

Are you high, or just plain stupid? Final Fantasy XVI isn't even out yet!!

a single-target spell with a casting time? grenade

a healing item? a grenade

Gilgamesh's goofy dialogue? grenade

The time Bazza doxxed a woman and threatened to rape her? grenade

FFXV should have been a musical

post cp and gorn to kill threads? Best believe that's a grenade

>it sold well
It's not out yet

ff16 is a downgrade from 7r, which was already miles below ff15 in production value. It's pretty obvious they don't have high ambitious or hopes for this game hence the much lower budget.