Don't Starve Together

Why does this game filter Any Forums so hard?

Attached: dst.jpg (462x260, 28.93K)

It requires intrinsic fun rather than extrinsic and Any Forums can't handle that.

I played the shit out of the original dont starve and Ive been burnt out ever since

This, i played like 50 hours on first build that introduced pig men. Every new build and add on just made me bored in 1 hour. Its a game for a one adventure unless you play with human friends

Any Forums has no friends, exhibit a:

Winter too hard

Wasn't this the game that removed a white character and replace him with a black kid because Floyd OD'd on Fent after robbing a store?

huh?

No

100hrs of don't starve.
1.5hrs of don't starve together
Reason: friends either not interest and would rather play something else. It hurts

>100hrs of don't starve.
Step it up, casual

Attached: 46565151.png (929x340, 378.68K)

They removed a boring character (and used wokeness as an excuse to remove him) with a more interesting plant character. Walter (the black character) was added way later, they made him free though after BLM protests.

Does Any Forums even discuss this game enough to be significant?

Also Breath of the Wild and Bloodborne are worse than TLOU2 and God of War (2018).

>Also Breath of the Wild and Bloodborne are worse than TLOU2 and God of War (2018).

Attached: 65454810_1149018901971925_3227962265642729472_n.jpg (500x501, 25.31K)

Man going from solo to this feels like utter shit, the lag is ATROCIOUS, how the fuck did they even manage that?

>Also Breath of the Wild and Bloodborne are worse than TLOU2 and God of War (2018)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Unironically it's too hard and too punishing. Also it has weird quirks and questionable design decisions you have to know and play around to be good, like being able to make clothes but not able to make any kind of permanent shelter. You can do all this magic shit but getting some sticks, grass and twigs to make a hut that offers SOME protection is just beyond the scope.
Same thing with dodging attacks, it's intuitive to try to dodge SIDEWAYS but it never fucking works because attack zone is either a giant cone or even straight up circle so you have to dodge by going away from the enemy and then running back to it. Also hitboxes aren't consistent with animations (see Eyeclops attack for instance).

>too hard and too punishing
Be honest, what killed you? Was it Deerclops?

I don't get it, it feels like you never achieve anything
played it for 20 hours then stopped

Plenty of things, but I played DST with revives at portal. At first we got filtered at Deerclops VERY hard so we turned him off, and most other bossess too. I guess we were looking for more casual game like Raft (which we enjoyed).

So here's something for you to giggle: for the longest time I was afraid to cut trees because I would get ents (forgot how they're called) and often the biggest ones which were SCARY AS FUCK, especially back when I played DS alone. Later when I played DST I actually went through a video, practiced a bit on my private server and learned to deal with them. Also learned that log armor is A MUST, ALWAYS. inb4 "why not pig head", good luck farming pigs in a non-exploity way, best thing is to feed them monster meat and kill werepigs one by one I guess.

....Okay, what does that even mean?
Sure, it's fun in game goals, as opposed to fun in player goals, but I've found the later to be more prevalent in my experience, though the former has always been around.
>t. Has over 500 hours in Together.

This too. Many of those games have survive-to-thrive progression. Like minecraft, you begin by cowering in the dark in a dirthut and end up creating your own mansion and having farms, armor and basically having fun with dumb shit. Don't Starve never reaches that stage and hence it's fundamentally unsatisfying. See my previous post:

Very little variation between each playthrough, and once you actually figure out how to regularly acquire food and prepare for winter it's piss easy.

>and prepare for winter it's piss easy
Did you know there's more seasons than just winter?

Winter is the only one that's actually challenging and requires a major change in your playstyle.

really boring and lots of women play it, hardpass