June 1 2022

>June 1 2022
>Still no gameplay trailer
It's over

Attached: pokemon-scarlet-violet.png (960x1000, 333.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/explore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate this model
Who does it appeal to

>OP doesn't know how Pokemon plays
youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

What gameplay? Running around a wide open field of nothing and being forced to walk slow when you see a Pokemon so you don't scare it off, all so you can spam Poke Balls until RNG says you can have it?
Spamming the best move you have against the enemy brainlessly until you win, repeating this process until the credits roll?
The next iteration of the "push button, become powerful and nuke the enemy even harder" gimmick they'll invariably reveal later?

Are raid dens coming back or are they moving on to something else?

>thinking it will play any different from the last decade of games
it will still be slow as shit and unimpressive, no matter what

Dynamax is gone from the core games until Galar Remakes, but they'll most likely replace Raid Dens with something that's fundamentally worse solely to stay consistent with how they go about bringing back features or giving them a new coat of paint.

Interested to see how level scaling works now that the game is truly open world and non-linear.

They haven't actually shown catching a Pokemon outside of battle yet. I'm starting to think they didn't carry anything over from Arceus, and this is just going to be Sword & Shield with nothing but wild areas.

neo-zoomers who think anything but an asexual, androgynous blob is bad

They haven't shown anything like that though have they? Also haven't shown any pokemon gimmick yet like dynamax/mega evolution and whatnot.

I wonder if they are just going to be stripping down the game of all the new online stuff they added like teaming up with people to catch a pokemon.

Has there been anything saying its actually open world yet? Legends was sworn by people to be open world and it turned out to be 6 wild areas and a hub town with very linear story progression im sure this will be most of the same.

They developed SV and PLA concurrently, you're getting very little of what PLA introduced because they didn't want to homogenize the projects into identical games. Unless due to a sudden case of "extremely positive fan feedback" they hastily half-ass implement it during the final months of development.
I know that's funny given we're talking about Pokemon and all, but you know what I mean, faggot.

That would be fucking amazing, enough with shit like dynamaxing, mega evolutions, z-moves, etc

if it’s open world and non-linear, i hope they make it so that you can do the gyms in any order, and the difficulty of the gym depends on how many badges you have

God it looks bad... what the hell. Being on Switch is not an excuse for any of this...

scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/explore/
>You can experience a new style of adventure, with a world that you’re free to explore at your leisure and not in an order dictated by the story.

I agree with you its a shame cause the older protagonists were really well designed for the most part. I think they're going with a more generic design now cause of character customization and they can get away with phoning in the default look.

Legends was never officially called open world, people just assumed it was. This time the official site confirms it in pretty clear language, unless they're just flat-out lying.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 134355.png (1437x331, 135.19K)

That was the game's deceptive marketing tricking people into thinking "IT'S JSUT LIKE BREASTS OF THE WILD!!!" when in fact the official website (that few people bother to check) made it abundantly clear in actuality the game was running more on a Monster Hunter-esque system where you're limited to set parts of the world until you unlock more by doing missions and following the narrative.

>no gameplay trailer
It’ll play like a Pokémon game, and you’ll e going to buy it regardless of the gameplay because you’re an addicted manchild

Attached: 3D23E62A-640B-40C9-9CD6-3C3A2CF44FB8.jpg (718x395, 38.13K)

Yeah thats what i meant i had only seen the trailers and nothing was really indicating actual open world but atleast an official site says it so we'll see how well that actually holds up i guess

Reposting this tree every single time a discussion about Pokemon comes up won't bring back Girafarig.

Ah, so you moved on to Girafarig now after Stantler blew your back out so badly?

I don't actually hate it, I just want the same thing to happen to Girafarig like what happened to Stantler and Qwilfish.