Should I play FFXIV or WoW...

Should I play FFXIV or WoW? I have a friend who plays WoW and no one who plays XIV but I general appeal more towards JRPGs than cRPGs personally.

Attached: E996ehOVkAs57Y8.jpg (700x1000, 477.11K)

bump

Attached: FBymkQsWEBUUDI7.jpg (587x1024, 83.16K)

>iroha
You are probably a horny tranny, so yes FFXIV is perfect for you. Don't make any more threads please.

You should really play the free trial for both games, it'll be easier to decide

Mommy milkies.....

Depends what you're looking for.

Do you like fantasy movies? play FFXIV

Do you want the best hotbar PVE on the market? Play WoW.

runescape

Runescape doesn't have gameplay. Just play Diablo 3 or Hades if you want to play a top down game.

Everyone who replies to this bait shitty gay thread is a fucking faggot and deserves to be shot in the head and get his mom raped.

Don't cut yourself on the edge.

dont tell this faggot to play runescape

Depends on if you value good gameplay over a slow but good story

just know you have to trudge through 200+hrs of forced MSQ story in order to do anything relatively challenging with your friends

Both of my old WoW friends have burnt out playing FFXIV about at level 60

Attached: 1653654227414.jpg (2069x2314, 1.56M)

I have no friends who do play XIV, only 1 who plays WoW and has friends there. They tried to play XIV before but none of them should even get to HW.

yeah, that's a pretty common experience. FFXIV is extremely unfun if you're playing for the gameplay. The only reason to play it is for the story.

I like both, a good story is good too. I am a VNfag as well.

Well, you won't find a good story in WoW, and you won't find good gameplay in FFXIV.

Why the fuck they focus the tank on PvP when the dps/healer is right next to them. Am i missing something?

Attached: 1648912479287.png (720x672, 400.93K)

WoW since you already have a friend who plays it. MMOs are fucking horrible but if you go in with a friend it can be fun.

Do you think WoW gameplay is good?

Yeah, it's great. If you like tab target style combat, it's the best by a mile. No other mmo feels quite as good to play.

Don't play MMOs and play a real videogame instead of a chore simulator skinnerbox.

You're just bias. I've played both in Mythic/Ultimate level and they're literally the same exact shit with all the homogenization. WoW just put the final nail in the coffing for me when they got rid of double icecle frost mage on legion because shitters couldn't do it.

> and they're literally the same exact shit
No, there are very clear differences. You didn't play either game at those levels.

Bias shit from a faggot. You also haven't even touched endgame with FFXIV and you said it yourself. I don't even know why i reply to your shitty bait

Whatever you need to tell yourself, little guy.