Ameritards don’t have Cex

>ameritards don’t have Cex
Eurochads, we won again

Attached: E37F8660-A606-40C1-8C80-BBE270301FF1.jpg (1600x1200, 288.67K)

The ones on Any Forums don’t have sex either

I wouldnt brag about having muhammad raping your daughters but ok

Attached: file.png (598x960, 405.63K)

>Stupid fucking Ameriniggers will never ever understand what it feels like to walk into a CeX with a slightly sticky floor, slight smell of piss and overpriced unboxed GBA games
Gaemstohp ain't got nuffink on our sex, innit boys?

This, but unironically

How is it actually pronounced, btw? Some folk I know say its pronounced like "Kehx" but I dunno. Sex sounds funnier but it doesn't sound as chad as Kehx desu

Sex. They did a bunch of advertising a couple years back.
I still call it "See-ee-ex", as do my friends for the sake of convenience in public but weird to think all those immature sex jokes ended up being for real

I've got probably like five CeX stores in my town in total, can a find a deal there sometimes, but you have to be mad lucky. GAME sucks, that's not even worth your time. What is worth your time, are pawnstores. There's always some smackheads and hoodrats bringing in vidya shit on the cheap, it's just random so you need to pop in every now and then. I got myself a DSi XL in pretty much mint condition for thirty quid maybe a month ago. Same model was being sold at CeX for around sixty or seventy pounds.

PS. Some weird fucking people work at CeX though, couldn't help but notice, doesn't matter which of them local stores comes to mind. How do I put it lightly... ACK-, if you're catching my drift.

IDGI

heh

A glorified pawnshop where you almost always lose when you exchange/buy something?

Used it a few times. No thanks. It's only good to pick up some steelbook versions of the game because retards that are working there sometimes do not care to put those into systems with higher price.

Attached: Dragon Skyrim.jpg (1621x887, 314.81K)

you have 2 (two) boards for this faggotry

>everyone in the store is brown
lololo

They actually called it Sex? Thats kind of an L, ngl.

Which town? I'm in Newcastle and there's 2 in the City Centre, 1 in a nearby shopping centre and a few more not too far away.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (475x356, 182.89K)

The GAME store in my town was shutdown while the CEX store remains kek

Zex

the guy in the middle is tanned, user.

Turns out there were less than I thought, there's three in total, and Kingston upon Hull mate. Pic related. Two are in the city center, relatively close to each other, and these ones are kinda meh. One's further away, not nearly as busy and you can find a deal there sometimes. But I absolutely adore Cash Converters, that's the real goldmine when it comes to video games, especially retro stuff. Again, smackheads. Hope they get better, but also bless them, not gonna say no to cheap vidya.

Attached: norf.png (500x300, 18.64K)

>black person in spain
Better hide this thread from the Pokefags.

Thats how you know its good

Black "European" person in Spain*